Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah Airsak was good with me lol.. there was this other cat that absolutely had to go though.

Typing the color ways out? What lmao who does that

Oh you must be new around here :lol:

Sak was some young dude that typed in all red font and refused to call ANY sneaker by it’s nick name, he would actually take the time to type out the colors in the colorway of the shoe EVERY time, even within the same sentence. Example: Bred AJ1 was BLACK WHITE AND GYM RED AJ1 but Chicago AJ1 was VARSITY RED, WHITE AND BLACK AJ1

Love the bigger swoosh on lows.

Attachments

• 4650B8B1-A94B-4AE0-9B91-DE1EB331B74A.jpeg
    4650B8B1-A94B-4AE0-9B91-DE1EB331B74A.jpeg
    659.9 KB · Views: 21

Sak was some young dude that typed in all red font and refused to call ANY sneaker by it’s nick name, he would actually take the time to type out the colors in the colorway of the shoe EVERY time, even within the same sentence. Example: Bred AJ1 was BLACK WHITE AND GYM RED AJ1 but Chicago AJ1 was VARSITY RED, WHITE AND BLACK AJ1
Lmao if it’s the person who would always type in red. Then I think I remember. Just don’t remember seeing him type by colorway :rofl:

:lol:

He just made it so much worse by doing that.

Either he was autistic or a comic genius

:lol:
Cost to produce there would be much more though.

Honestly, on that note, I wish Nike would give us the option to buy Made in the US Jordans.. I’d feel better about paying more knowing my money was going to Nike employing Americans instead of Chinese people, plus the product would likely be MUCH better quality simply because: American made > Chinese made
Most resale guys are American so does that help?

Just phoned in to Plaza Bonita Shiekh here in San Diego. Homie there said at this point it will be FCFS whenever the Bred Toe shipment comes in, which could be Tomorrow, Wednesday OR Thursday.

EDIT: phoned in to Chula Vista, girl there said pretty much the same thing, BUT offered to take my name and number down for a call back when the pairs come in. She said 300 people already left their info as well. Probably 299 of them are resellers :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom