Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
didn't someone on here say they got game royals instead of bred toes?

and another guy said he got bred toes instead of gold toes

Would rather have gotten a BRT vs GT,
Would be pissed if i was sent those game royals altogether lol. I just can't get jiggy with those, no matter how they are rocked, laced, filtered, whatever chick rocking them with matching thong, They just look like some rare airs or something.

I'd have to go ahead and meticulously turn those into royal black toes / frags. I wouldn't even hesitate.

Either that or a tongue swap.

I feel like Jordan's guys are purposefully leaving multiple options for customizers in order to sell more pairs. If so it's genius.

Bred toes can be turned into Breds or the coveted btbt. With like 1 or 2 small changes. Same with these Chicago blues. Frags or true Chicago style colorway? They threw an oop by including the hardest part to customize other than the sole which is the tongue.

The only thing that would solidify this is if they included an optional white tongue with the chi blues.

I'll repeat, OPTIONAL TONGUES in the box

*you're welcome, Nike.*
**Now start sourcing out hemp from your home state**

I'd have to go ahead and meticulously turn those into royal black toes / frags. I wouldn't even hesitate.

Either that or a tongue swap.

I feel like Jordan's guys are purposefully leaving multiple options for customizers in order to sell more pairs. If so it's genius.

Bred toes can be turned into Breds or the coveted btbt. With like 1 or 2 small changes. Same with these Chicago blues. Frags or true Chicago style colorway? They threw an oop by including the hardest part to customize other than the sole which is the tongue.

The only thing that would solidify this is if they included an optional white tongue with the chi blues.

I'll repeat, OPTIONAL TONGUES in the box

*you're welcome, Nike.*
**Now start sourcing out hemp from your home state**
Nah, I don't think JB gives an absolute F*** about customizers. Simply to push out a OG to sell.
If tounges would come in the box Like velcro or something i would laugh.

Would you rather them do ID or something new like giving you different tongues to choose from to keep it lite? Tongue swaps are the easiest custom next to switching out the laces...

Nah, I don't think JB gives an absolute F*** about customizers. Simply to push out a OG to sell.
If tounges would come in the box Like velcro or something i would laugh.
Lol I wouldn't put Velcro past them.

Nevermind, scratch all that. I almost forgot who I was dealing with here.

Would you rather them do ID or something new like giving you different tongues to choose from to keep it lite? Tongue swaps are the easiest custom next to switching out the laces...

ID at a premium price. Charge $500 I dong care lemme do what I want. Retro hype is gone..

ID didn't slow down airmax 1 hype. It's actually a godsend.

Perhaps they could do a special day or two or week of orders then it's over.

Ideally it would be the 7 primary colors. No fancy Igloo Fire Fuscias or Quincy Jones Tongue Pinks. Red Yellow Green Purple Blue Orange Indigo. All three main colorblockings available, no bs. Just let us get what we want as many as we want before we all grow old waiting for them to do it. I don't see the problem at all.

ID didn't slow down airmax 1 hype. It's actually a godsend.

Perhaps they could do a special day or two or week of orders then it's over.

Ideally it would be the 7 primary colors. No fancy Igloo Fire Fuscias or Quincy Jones Tongue Pinks. Red Yellow Green Purple Blue Orange Indigo. All three main colorblockings available, no bs. Just let us get what we want as many as we want before we all grow old waiting for them to do it. I don't see the problem at all.
That would be pure chaos and will never happen in my opinion. Would be great if so but never see it happening. This thread would blowup

Back
Top Bottom