Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
570CA5FD-FDBB-4A52-8AF5-0C4571E054C1.jpeg
portrait mode is always on point.

SO MANY early shadow pairs being posted. Having FOMO for waiting til release day. What is happening in 2018..!

I know it's kind of their job to hype, but it just seems like so many people have good things to say about the Shadows. On a related note, I was watching a "review" by Seth Fowler (I know the below "review" isn't him BTW), and he had commented how he wished they made the outsole of the Shadows grey, similar to the way the Blk/Reds and Royals have their outsoles the color of the contrasting color. While it recently dawned on me that that's one of the defining characteristics that differentiate the Shadows from the other two pairs (I always thought they were dope and knew they were different, but had a "duh" moment), the fact that he said he wished it had a grey outsole made me want to be like "dude, do you not realize that the black outsole is how they've always been?!?" Had they been grey, I'd bet money he'd say something about how they're not OG. I'm no historian, but that's just another example of how little a lot of these shoetubers actually know about shoes.

I knew the OGs had black outsoles, but it still makes me wonder why Nike decided to go with the black outsole from the beginning?

Because it looks better and offers a better layer of contrast that a gray outsole wouldn't.
I think this was JB's thought process. The Blk/Reds have the bright red sole, the Royals bright blue, but the grey on the Shadows is pretty light in comparison, and wouldn't be that great under a white midsole. Though different from the theme a bit, the black was a good choice, and one of the dopest aspects of the Shadows.

I think this was JB's thought process. The Blk/Reds have the bright red sole, the Royals bright blue, but the grey on the Shadows is pretty light in comparison, and wouldn't be that great under a white midsole. Though different from the theme a bit, the black was a good choice, and one of the dopest aspects of the Shadows.

My thoughts exactly. The OG shadows shade if grey is super light lol so they probably opted for a blackoutsole and it really sets the shadows apart from any thing else.

with everybody wearing theirs and everyone else customizing them there wont be many to buy years later new

i like the storm blues more but solid pickup nonetheless

I'm still on iOS 10 on my 6 just for this reason lol. About to upgrade to a X tho.

I upgraded because of this but I changed the battery for my old 6 and gave it to my mom and it’s smooth.. u can get your battery changed for like 30 bucks at Apple and your phone is back to what it was... I woulda never upgraded to the X had I known..

I keep saying that. Game Royals are fire.. 2 years from now theyre going to shoot up. I'm glad I copped with relative ease.

By the end Of summer they will probably increase in price ($40-50) but yea they won’t sky rocket for a while

Back
Top Bottom