Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Everyone copped 2015 laser 1s to customize in 2015 and those are resale bricks today.

those were trash from the go but they can still be worth something later

I never said they’d be crazy resell just said they won’t be around

them being og his will make em be atleast $300 anyway

I don’t care either way, I wear all my 1s but for the sake of convo people will want them later

Those SBB Satins will probably be another limited release in a few cities like all the previous Satins.

Laser 1’s are crazy soft and nice as hell! Not sure if you meant it this way or you are saying the royal colorway is just better. I’m not crazy about the design but that leather is butter

The Royals are soft too lol.. not trying to get into a leather debate but a lot of people hate Game Royals for no reason.. my pair is legit comparable to my 2015 Chicago's.. Chi's win by a decimal. So imagine saying Laser 1's >> Chicago 1's ... yeah no one's going to say this.

But in general, the colorway is 10x's better than the Laser joints IMO.. I don't understand how anyone could think differently but that's just me.

Those SBB Satins will probably be another limited release in a few cities like all the previous Satins.

From what I understand, they're not even for men (thought they go up to like a women's 11 or something).

Metallic red on feet in class

20180403_152009.jpg

Ok so tomorrow, I can finally close my PayPal claim for the black toes I never got.

Just shelled out some cake on the SBBs tho. Dude charged $23 shipping and sent UPS ground :lol:
#7days
Well congrats on the sbb. Hope you see first hand what all the fuss is about.

So the seller never contacted you at all? Stuff happens, but no explanation at all is pretty weak.

On court in 1984 is not the standard for 2018 casual wear :lol:
Your point being? Who sets the standard...you?! That's the problem with so many of y'all these days. Y'all trying to live by a fashion standard?! The #1 voted Jordan 1 of all time (see the poll at the top of the page) is actually so hyped for it breaking the mold of what was standard at the time. Get out of the box you're living in and do you. You are going against what the sneaker actually stands for by restricting when or how it is worn. (insert mic drop gif...followed by peace sign gif)

Your point being? Who sets the standard...you?! That's the problem with so many of y'all these days. Y'all trying to live by a fashion standard?! The #1 voted Jordan 1 of all time (see the poll at the top of the page) is actually so hyped for it breaking the mold of what was standard at the time. Get out of the box you're living in and do you. You are going against what the sneaker actually stands for by restricting when or how it is worn. (insert mic drop gif...followed by peace sign gif)
I agree. People can wear 1s whenever and however they want. I might not like it. Hell, most people might not like it. But "fashion," like beauty, is and always will be completely subjective. It amazes me how often it seems that people don't get that concept.

But enough of people telling other people what they can and can't wear....Anymore news on the Turbo Green pair that's supposedly releasing this month?

Ok so tomorrow, I can finally close my PayPal claim for the black toes I never got.

Just shelled out some cake on the SBBs tho. Dude charged $23 shipping and sent UPS ground :lol:
#7days

Dang that’s gonna be a longggg 7days ever...
Congrats on the sbb though.

Back
Top Bottom