Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
SBB's were the 1st shoes I ever paid resale for, they were also my 1st pair of Jordan 1's. Now I have 4 pairs and hoping for 5 after Shadows. There's just something about 1's...

SBB's were the 1st shoes I ever paid resale for, they were also my 1st pair of Jordan 1's. Now I have 4 pairs and hoping for 5 after Shadows. There's just something about 1's...
I had an offer for $300 that I passed on the week they dropped because I wasn’t tripping on 1s. I’ve always loved the colors because they favor the Orioles.
I actually went around town looking for a pair when dudes were saying DTLRs got late inventory.
Fast forward to the RSBB.... Nike actually reserved them for me which ended up being my first remastered 1. I’ve been casually collecting (and taking Ls) since.

I had the OLNL pack which was missing something. Had the DMP1 pack for like $99 from finishline too. Neither really touch what we get today IMO.

Lastly(sorry for the long post), I’ve been seeing prices of the SBB going wild. A seller had a size 10 worn twice and no box for 523 shipped. Didn’t want to pay but figured it’s not gonna get much better than that. 17 watchers in 12 hrs so I pulled the trigger.
10 hrs later, eBay give me my $6 ebay bucks..... I wanted to use that $6 :lol:

837CE6DC-34BE-4639-9456-A76894AC8F9E.png

Not worth it

Personally, I don’t think shorts and 1s is a great look. Is it a terrible look? No, but it depends on the person, and how they spin it. I haven’t seen too many people pull it off to where I stop and say “that looks good.”

that's cause they don't

like, ever

people are of course welcome to do whatever they want, tho

I could be wrong, but these MIGHT be those White, Chrome, Black, and Turbo green pair. Those were labeled as the "Think" 1s, these are dropping on 4/28, and these are the 1s dropping as part of JB's Think Campaign.
IMG_7276.jpg

Need pics

Waaait what are these?? I don't see no turbo green in the spurs jersey doe

I know a lot of people don't like these but LA/AS 1s are $89 on Oneness (sz 10-13): https://www.oneness287.com/collecti...ordan-1-retro-high-og-3?variant=1718198206473
Nice not bad! But I dont like them either I saw them at the ES sitting for $96 lol

Happy I sold my yeezys and copped a really good VNDS pair for 550.
Id do the same! Wish I had some Yeezys to sell

1st sneaker I paid resell for was the RSBB. Few months after release I paid $240 and glad I did it

Waaait what are these?? I don't see no turbo green in the spurs jersey doe

Nice not bad! But I dont like them either I saw them at the ES sitting for $96 lol

Id do the same! Wish I had some Yeezys to sell

1st sneaker I paid resell for was the RSBB. Few months after release I paid $240 and glad I did it
we miss your old avy :ohwell:

I had an offer for $300 that I passed on the week they dropped because I wasn’t tripping on 1s. I’ve always loved the colors because they favor the Orioles.
I actually went around town looking for a pair when dudes were saying DTLRs got late inventory.
Fast forward to the RSBB.... Nike actually reserved them for me which ended up being my first remastered 1. I’ve been casually collecting (and taking Ls) since.

I had the OLNL pack which was missing something. Had the DMP1 pack for like $99 from finishline too. Neither really touch what we get today IMO.

Lastly(sorry for the long post), I’ve been seeing prices of the SBB going wild. A seller had a size 10 worn twice and no box for 523 shipped. Didn’t want to pay but figured it’s not gonna get much better than that. 17 watchers in 12 hrs so I pulled the trigger.
10 hrs later, eBay give me my $6 ebay bucks..... I wanted to use that $6 :lol:

:rofl:
Well I'm glad you finally got a pair on the way, you won't be disappointed. That's awesome that they reserved RSBBs for you, must been a great feeling.

I know we can't see it, and I kind of hope this isn't the case, the NA could be turbo green in the tongue. It looks like the black/grey portion is treated somehow. Like it's reflective or shiny or changes in the light. Though it looks like it, I don't think it has a haze effect like the old SB Dunk Haze pairs.

Fresh in. Failed but stockx wasnt far off retail and im happy with them. After missing bred toes. Ill be hunting them now.
And pick for comparison. The RSBB is so underrated. Some of the best leather on a one. I was gonna use my SBB but we all know these royals ain't that nice. Hopefully gives a better idea on leather. Its not bad. Not butter tho. but still nice enough
20180404_170330_HDR.jpg
20180404_170339_HDR.jpg
20180404_170355_HDR.jpg
20180404_170405_HDR.jpg
20180404_170535_HDR.jpg
20180404_171040_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom