Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
As much as I love the Jordan 1 they crease all over the shoe like the toe box and the side panels. Most people like that my self hates it.

Nah man, the creasier the better! 1s are the only Jordan that look better the more broken in they get. All other models are too sculpted. But, if you're really gung-ho about it you can use sneaker shields or forcefields. Won't help side/heel creasing, but your toebox will stay in shape.

haha.jpg

I actually did not need the Shadows, but was playing for a sneakerhead buddy who wants these bad. He took 7 Ls, local and online. I was waitlisted on FTL, and eventually got an L. First ever L on the FTL app, so was a bit surprised.

So SM and The grove are FCFS what time should I get there tomorrow or is it already cooked??

That suede makes me feel queasy just looking at it for some reason. It just doesn't match the silhouette or the rest of the regular leather. Just doesn't look right at all.

That suede makes me feel queasy just looking at it for some reason. It just doesn't match the silhouette or the rest of the regular leather. Just doesn't look right at all.

Yep. The suede is garbage. They would look better if the blue no the sole was black. Trash shoe.

Back
Top Bottom