• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Managed To go 2/3 on the Foot apps.

My champs account is hurting w a 0 min head start. Haven’t bought anything from there in a few years so lost my VIP/Gold status.

BBB3D12C-DAA9-4FC3-9D30-E772109EA546.jpeg
Watching the War on TV
Broke these Game Royals out today!! :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Kinda ticked JT was rocking those ochre 1s today. Everybody is hating the yellow swoosh, he wears them, now hype will make prices on these skyrocket due to all the hypebeasts lacking their own style. Bummer. I figured they would be more limited as most images leaked yesterday were the three other CWs, but was hoping to still score the ochre. Thinking JT made that a lot harder.

Those blue mooms are so fire. That whole 6 rings pack will be copped (blue,green,yellow and red) I actually don't mine the suede or that it doesn't have a black swoosh. Its something new. Bring it on JB.

On my way to Footaction now to pick up my reservation. Compared to other releases of retro ones this year I'm not that excited..... maybe I'm copying too many retro ones and I need to slow down

BMs are the best of that pack. reds 2nd and then yellows. greens are flat out ugly imo. on another note, i just copped shadows off stockx for 220 shipped. prolly the best deal around at this point other than retail. i'll still try online this morn

Back
Top Bottom