Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Chi’s for this cold morning
19BBADD3-EE14-46BC-9DE5-F46E57DAFB28.jpeg

Just a general question anybody have wide feet that have size up a whole size for these?
I have flat, wide feet and can go half down on 1's if need be but prefer Tts.

Btw, seeing all the shadow pickups, hope my incoming pairs are as smooth on the toe box and swoosh. Looks like many on NT got less tumble than most recent 1's. :nthat:

I have wide feet and have never sized up a whole size in any shoe let alone Jordan 1s

Yeah I never usually have to either but with 1’s for some reason it pinches the bone by my pinky toe. Going up half size still hurts. So I was wondering if this happened to anyone else.

If goin half size up and it still pinches then you should go up another half size....
Or else wear thinner socks.

I want a double but I got BILLS :frown:. I’ll be happy with 1. It’s not like they’ll never drop again

Man these things are butter. Beyond in love with my pair... waiting to see if my snkrs pair comes super tumbled

All I need are Chicagos now. Need that retro.

I gave in and have them on the way. With the 2015 drop being the latest, I think we're at least 2 years away from another Chicago. Will be posting a legit check later this week, just to get an extra set of eyes on these...

I gave in and have them on the way. With the 2015 drop being the latest, I think we're at least 2 years away from another Chicago. Will be posting a legit check later this week, just to get an extra set of eyes on these...
good move...im guessing the OG iteration gets vaulted for a while. sure we might get chicagos in the next year or 2, but with suede or a black toe or a zipper or some other garbage that no one wants.

market price is $50-75 higher for gold toes at this point. you’d be better off selling your gold toes then buying the game royals...you’d have some money leftover to buy yourself a nice dinner.
That makes more sense. But it looks like after fees and all that, I wouldn't be making that much unless I'm wrong?

Yes. Just tell them u want to return them for a gift card, and then spend it on the game royals.

I would say just return them, and then pay with the money u get back, but it’s definitly been over 30 days, and they might sweat u
I didn't know about the gift card thing. Well I have gold toes and an extra black cement, I may do either or on one of those two

Back
Top Bottom