• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_20180415_145818791_LL.jpg
Me too my tumble pair has tumbled side panels as well, does yours?
This Is How My Tumble Pair Looks!!! Lets See A Pic Of Yours...

I'm guessing she was just being friendly and messing with him she probably notice he was carrying FTL bag with Jordan 1 box which is just obvious.

doesnt sound like she was just being friendly. thats a dumb way to mess around. many other jordan 1s come in a jordan 1 box. homie went in there to cop the wheats.

got my sneakrs W while at the workshop yesterday, so yay ^^
i hope both of my pairs are not too tumbled ^^

doesnt sound like she was just being friendly. thats a dumb way to mess around. many other jordan 1s come in a jordan 1 box. homie went in there to cop the wheats.

Speaking of wheats, finally broke down and copped a pair off NDC yesterday. After $15 RetailMeNot cash back, it came out to about $81 shipped. I couldn’t say no.

somebody on twitter wants to pay me $75 to rent my platinum ftl account for that homage 1s release. is it even safe to do that? lol

he said after he ables to login, hed send me the 75....but imo that wuldnt make sense for him cause why would he pay 75 BEFORE he hits? wouldnt he wantto pay me after he hits? otherwise thats $75 most likely gone for nothing since those jointsgonna be so limited.

sounds to good to be true

somebody on twitter wants to pay me $75 to rent my platinum ftl account for that homage 1s release. is it even safe to do that? lol
No. What if they end up keeping your account. You're basically going to give them the password to your account.

No. What if they end up keeping your account. You're basically going to give them the password to your account.

i already told him nah when he said he needed access. i told him there was too much info on there. i was just curious about yalls opinions.

Back
Top Bottom