Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
thinking these arent from Asia. First time having royals in hand, im 100% sure they are legit. leather is much softer than Breds. thought they would be a darker blue in person like they are in some pics. will post full pics tomorrow just wanted to throw the sticker up.

thinking these arent from Asia. First time having royals in hand, im 100% sure they are legit. leather is much softer than Breds. thought they would be a darker blue in person like they are in some pics. will post full pics tomorrow just wanted to throw the sticker up.
Those are from Nike Chile LTDA.   Its probably just a distribution tag explaining the materials in Spanish for that market.

Last edited:
each country requires different stickers

I think GC pairs has the writing in Chinese.

my aussie royals also explains the materials, while the us pairs only requires the size

my uk pairs doesn't even have a sticker

Last edited:

so i guess you landed a pair? if so, congratulations! :smokin

So on the topic of Royals...

Macklemore threw out the 1st pitch today in Seattle rocking them.  (I took screen shots from the online vid)

Last edited:
Bert. Bert. how many pairs of black and red Is do you have and how many are you trying to get? Ik around the release you had like 3 pairs already

Who is going for the Family Forever pair tomorrow ? I hope NDC isn't crazy a lot of stuff is dropping tomorrow. 

All the hype stuff isn't live until 10 so it might not be as bad.
What isn't hype now tho :/

You know these kids going to buy a pair to resell to make $20, talking about they are a "sneakerhead" Yeah it shouldn't be too bad tho those KD's is on everyone's radar right now. 

What isn't hype now tho :/

You know these kids going to buy a pair to resell to make $20, talking about they are a "sneakerhead" Yeah it shouldn't be too bad tho those KD's is on everyone's radar right now. 

And cigar/champagne 6

However according to the footlocker launch thing it appears not a lot of places are getting the denim 1s. So they might be limited. Who knows lol?

You got royals!!!!!?????

Back
Top Bottom