Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Who got royals for that cheap!!!????
sick.gif
I was going to pay $250 for mine recent but the guy was actually trying to scam me on Kixify lol talking about send him money Amazon pay. I said nah Ill do PayPal 3 hours later he text me saying they were sold. 

However according to the footlocker launch thing it appears not a lot of places are getting the denim 1s. So they might be limited. Who knows lol?
Don't tell me that man! Resell isn't crazy right now, I see like $175 so it's doable but I like paying retail for my kicks, not funding some punk's lunch money 

Anybody put leather lotion/conditioner on their black/reds, royals, shadows, etc?

I was thinking about doing that. I love the shiny look the banneds have

What up @geraldg2309! Do you leather lotion your DS pairs as well? Part of me wants to do it for longevity while the other part of me likes the factory new glue smell, haha.

Last edited:
Anybody put leather lotion/conditioner on their black/reds, royals, shadows, etc?

I was thinking about doing that. I love the shiny look the banneds have

I have put on conditioner but the non glossy type. Leather is fine. I heard people put leather milk and they love the results. You could probably dig up some pics of the leather milk before and after the treatment in these forums.

Last edited:
if you want the shiny look (which i do not prefer) you need to use a petro based leather conditioner:

like Nokona baseball glove conditioner which is basically vaseline
a tube costs $7 at richard's sporting goods, you'd only need a few dabs tho

Last edited:
ebay.com /itm/AIR-JORDAN-1-ROYAL-MENS-SIZE-9-5-READ-DESCRIPTION-/171354748187?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item27e589f51b#payCntId

legit

didnt people say Barons were selling for retail? :nerd:

wish i would have picked up that pair from a member for under retail SMH

Saw this today:

His new release info is always very accurate and legit. Sounds like something I will like in leather. December 6 :smokin

Saw this today:

His new release info is always very accurate and legit. Sounds like something I will like in leather. December 6 :smokin

damn damn damn

sounds very interesting if done RIGHT! please JB, do it right. black leather upper and white midsole and gum sole.

no other fillers or random things. just a OG

I agree, black swoosh on black leather upper with that gum sole will look TOUGH. I'm pretty much picturing Mastermind Dunks with gum soles. Would shed a tear if the leather was even half as good as Mastermind leather too haha.

I been out the thread for a week and like 50 pages and just read the last few pages.... did you FINALLLLY get Royals Bert. Bert. ??

Got these the other day. Paid a little more than i wanted for the Breds but got the Royals for $408 shipped. DS but no extra laces :frown:

I guess it pays to be patient, the other day when i bought bred 1's on ebay and the guy refunded me for no reason. I went to pull the trigger for the size 11.5 Royals on Rif LA a member posted, i went through checkout and got an error because their paypal couldnt accept anymore payments (shoes werent sold out, confirmed the next day that they had a paypal issue) and i wanted to use the cash i had in paypal instead of using my card so i said w/e. 2 days later i found these looking on ebay soon as they were listed. $400 is still a lot but hey i guess i kinda saved $200 in a way.

WOOOOO SUPA HOT FIYA FAM [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Nice on foot, where you vacationing to this year?

Thanks :pimp: just visiting my sis in NY nothing major probably ride out to Dominican Republic for christmas though :smile: Punta Cana action...

Hey Bert. Bert. congrats on pickup well deserved long hunt too :pimp:

Last edited:
Got these the other day. Paid a little more than i wanted for the Breds but got the Royals for $408 shipped. DS but no extra laces
frown.gif

I guess it pays to be patient, the other day when i bought bred 1's on ebay and the guy refunded me for no reason. I went to pull the trigger for the size 11.5 Royals on Rif LA a member posted, i went through checkout and got an error because their paypal couldnt accept anymore payments (shoes werent sold out, confirmed the next day that they had a paypal issue) and i wanted to use the cash i had in paypal instead of using my card so i said w/e. 2 days later i found these looking on ebay soon as they were listed. $400 is still a lot but hey i guess i kinda saved $200 in a way.
Congrats!  If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the Blk/Rd's?

Congrats Bert. Bert. and that's the same price I payed for my royals. And with all the GMs out and people starting to aka for past 500+ it's one of the better deals around

Back
Top Bottom