Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Pretty much. What I don't get though, is that I feel like they would sell all the different iterations even more so, if all ones came with NA. Like why even bother putting Jumpman tags on ones? So many people like us would buy more of these other pairs if they came with NA, and I feel like all the people that don't care would still buy them anyways. But, now that I think about, without the Jumpman on the tongue, lots of people wouldn't even realize 1's are Jordans.

They have to keep Nike Air 1s as a "premium or special" release. Basically they need 1s in our minds to stay desirable and keep the anticipation of the next NA release. Again this conversation has come up, it's not about short term money making, it's about stretching out the interest in the brand as long as possible. In the long run they will make more $$$ off of the interest generated than flooding the market with NA on every 1.

Yeah, they're both the same. I've been looking through loads of pics on ebay to see how common it is, and there's a few with the swoosh tumbled, but not seen any that have it over most of the panels like mine. the majority are the same flat suede as the other colours, but you might get lucky..
sounds like you got a defective pair. I can take them off your hands for you though :D

So many people like us would buy more of these other pairs if they came with NA

I believe there are a lot more people NOT like us, than there are of us at NT.

But, now that I think about, without the Jumpman on the tongue, lots of people wouldn't even realize 1's are Jordans.

Ding, ding, ding. I've heard on more than one occasion a non-hardcore Jordan sneaker fan mention they preferred the jumpman (on the back of the 3s, for instance) over Nike Air. Not everyone knows/remembers/cares about the Nike Air on OG's. Confession: I don't care THAT much (I prefer Nike Air, but it is not a deal breaker).

Incase there's a few VA people in here not in the H2H thread. First sentence of the quote goes towards everybody though.

Make sure to check your Hibbetts for app reserves and Shoe Citys for varying days (one I go to did them yesterday and today instead of today and tommorow).

VA 757 area! Here's a list, was running errands sorry for the late post. Will update later if/ when other stores get their shipment in.

Victory Shopping Center (Portsmouth)
- Shoe City (Did raffles yesterday and today, don't miss out)

Chesapeake Square
- DTLR (Raffles today and tommorow 10-5)
- FTL (App)
- Jimmy Jazz (Raffles on Wednesday)

Greenbriar Mall
- FTA (App)
- Jimmy Jazz (Raffles on Wednesday)

MacArthur Mall
- FTL (App)

Military Circle Mall
- DTLR (Raffles on Thursday in front of Bank of America, 9 AM)
- Jimmy Jazz (Raffles on Thursday in front of Bank of America, 9 AM)
- FTA (App)

Janaf Shopping Center
- Shoe City (Raffles today and tomorrow)

Lynnhaven Mall
- DTLR (Unsure of shipment, have to call back on Wednesday 757-463-0418)
- FTL (App)
- FTA (App)

Patrick Henry Mall
- Champs (App)
- DTLR (Raffles today and tommorow 10-5)
- FNL (Raffles today and tommorow)

Southern Shopping Center
- DTLR (Unsure of shipment, have to call back on Wednesday 757-587-2406)

Plaza @ Newmarket
- DTLR (Unsure of shipment, have to call back on Wednesday 757-825-1765)

0B6881BE-8163-475B-80AE-49F1ECD546D2.png
F2B3C287-004A-4D96-A028-A00AB9A7C030.png
Welp

uncfoot.jpg

Today's pickup/wear. $140 from ebay without box or laces but a friend's gonna swing me his blue laces, just wanna see how they look. These are one of my favorite original colorways, glad to finally have them. Struck out on release day and passed on some other used pairs til last week.

uncfoot.jpg

Today's pickup/wear. $140 from ebay without box or laces but a friend's gonna swing me his blue laces, just wanna see how they look. These are one of my favorite original colorways, glad to finally have them. Struck out on release day and passed on some other used pairs til last week.
Your toebox is crazy! Did you have these legit checked, I know UNC’s have really good leather

Is fake really the first thing that came to your mind and not the obvious fact that everyone's feet are different?
Just have never seen a toebox on those look like that. That looks exactly like my bred and royal lows toebox. You obviously took that the wrong way. Sorry to offend, those look great bro! Nice pickup

Just have never seen a toebox on those look like that. That looks exactly like my bred and royal lows toebox. You obviously took that the wrong way. Sorry to offend, those look great bro! Nice pickup

Maybe the dude has a couple extra toes or something, who knows.

Back
Top Bottom