• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
uncfoot.jpg

Today's pickup/wear. $140 from ebay without box or laces but a friend's gonna swing me his blue laces, just wanna see how they look. These are one of my favorite original colorways, glad to finally have them. Struck out on release day and passed on some other used pairs til last week.
Looking good. I keep forgetting I have these.

Probably from driving
Not with his left foot. Unless he kicking the hell out of a clutch.

It’s just from walking I’m sure. People walk different, so they get different creases. None of mine crease around the toe, just minimal across the toe box.

Incase there's a few VA people in here not in the H2H thread. First sentence of the quote goes towards everybody though.

I appreciate this, I'm in the 757, but I am in training all week for a recent promotion and haven't had an opportunity to do my normal due diligence. DTLR, with the 5PM cutoffs are Ls for me, but the other raffles are a go. I hate that they do that, if you are only raffling for 2 days, why would a 5PM cutoff be necessary. It makes it impossible for people with a normal 9-5 to participate. Atleast include a weekend day

My order is showing shipped on my Footlocker order page even though I haven't got an email as yet. It might be worth checking your account.

Yeah looks like we were worrying over nothing lol.

My Yellow Ochres literally just arrived a minute ago .... absolutely blown away by how nice these are in hand.

Toe box is ultra soft and the suede is beautiful..

For once Footlocker actually double boxed them which is nice ....

Not with his left foot. Unless he kicking the hell out of a clutch.

It’s just from walking I’m sure. People walk different, so they get different creases. None of mine crease around the toe, just minimal across the toe box.

My Clay Green toe box is all creased up something crazy for some reason. I don't remember what I did to them. Doesn't bother me, just noting that it does happen.

I reported last week that there is a 032 color code NRG Jordan 1 dropping 9/22, along with that there will be a color code 302, non NRG dropping 9/22 as well.
So we will be getting 2 different pine green Jordan 1s.
555088-032 Jordan 1 High Og NRG

555088-302 JORDAN 1 High Og

Pine green/sail/Black

Last edited:
Going to pass. Only because I would need all 4 of them to have the set and rather have all 3 of the jordan 4 levies

Copped clay greens off the snkrs restock! I got the snkrs alert and when I clicked on it, they were all gone. Went back in and chrcked under releases and they were there. If anybody needs a blue moon lmk!

Back
Top Bottom