Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
WTF the toe box on my ROTYs looks so weird.

521902A6-D1C1-4212-B14D-1C70B8D358D2.jpeg

Well I got all screwed up today bought the Jordan 1 mid top 3 at windycitysoul and the transaction is pending Used a Amex gift card. Called up Amex they said windycitysole needs to accept it and I would be good to go. But they have no clue how to do it they don’t see A charge but they see the pending. And can’t do anything. Now I have to wait 8 days I was told before the money gets kicked back to the card. What a joke.. never again will I use windycity ever again. Also there customer service is pretty much nonexistent There phone is busy or says you can’t leave a iMessage .. just going to use that money on the Jordan 1 blue moons and buy the Jordan 1 kids on stock X not a good day for copping shoes for me god bless fam

Well I got all screwed up today bought the Jordan 1 mid top 3 at windycitysoul and the transaction is pending Used a Amex gift card. Called up Amex they said windycitysole needs to accept it and I would be good to go. But they have no clue how to do it they don’t see A charge but they see the pending. And can’t do anything. Now I have to wait 8 days I was told before the money gets kicked back to the card. What a joke.. never again will I use windycity ever again. Also there customer service is pretty much nonexistent There phone is busy or says you can’t leave a iMessage .. just going to use that money on the Jordan 1 blue moons and buy the Jordan 1 kids on stock X not a good day for copping shoes for me god bless fam
That’s not their fault :lol:

There’s nothing stiff about the leather on either of those shoes. Bred toes in comparison are most definitely NOT softer than Chicago’s. That’s the first time I heard that one lol.
Maybe mine are just not good. Production 2/2015. My bred toe way softer production 12/2017 tumble nice soft
EE10E20C-1DFD-4050-91F4-42786F701CF8.jpeg

The funny part is people were gassing them in 2013 debating shadow vs bred :lol: I got my pairs and said meh and got hit with "do you even own these" the remastered version are more comfortable imo but the colors don't pop like the 13s

I hate the tumbled leather on the bred/royal/shadow

wish they made em smooth, to make the breds even worse was that they used a darker red

people hated on the 2013 because they weren't super bright like the 2001 but they look way better than the color of the 2016

I hate the tumbled leather on the bred/royal/shadow

wish they made em smooth, to make the breds even worse was that they used a darker red

people hated on the 2013 because they weren't super bright like the 2001 but they look way better than the color of the 2016

You sending homie his shirt? :nerd:

380CA880-5359-43FB-987B-8C5FE8B9E8CE.jpeg
Thanks again for everyones input on the 2013 vs 2016 black toe. After seeing what they are going for and the leather is good not great and the price is just freaking crazy. I am going to pass on them and cop these instead. They are the Jordan 1 mid top 3 Godbless fam
Those is basura, my guy

8B6BF4E3-DA98-4E21-AA99-6ADF50483F3A.jpeg

Anyone notice how weirdly 2017 ASGs have yellowed? My pair is DS but the outsole seems to have yellowed on the outer rim.

Just got my SI's delivered to the job....Opened up and they're nice! Just like I thought they'd be. Honestly, I feel like the level of tumble and plushness ranks somewhere between Court Purples and (from what pics show and people are saying) Hyper Royal's. Very solid purchase..and if you don't like em, bet that. To each, (his) own.

What I CANNOT say is that these without the embroidery is a hit. -_- Upon seeing that vid the other night, like....it's straight if you want that basic *** shoe. But it definitely makes them look like a Mid AJI, as mentioned in the past few pages.

Finally, all this leather quality talk. It matters. And I agree 100% that 2018 had the best overall drops as far as construction, structure and quality/feel goes. Dating back to the first "BANNED" I's, which was the first "recent" AJI of its time that mimicked anything like the 2001 Breds, the quality on I's from like 2007-2013 was nothing short of hard-mold, synthetic-feeling leather. It was smooth, would fold or have a single crease in flex areas as opposed to wrinkling or breaking in...and felt more like plastic waiting to crack over time. So, outside of the Remastered series of late 2017 on through 2018...the desired quality of construction and materials were limited to OG Banned's, 2015 Chi's (sort of...cause those never had a tumbled look anyway), Black Toes and a couple other OG Iterations....2018 wins. Kind of the end all, be all if you ask me. Especially for consistent Retro product.

Not to talk Ish, but I feel like some folks just aren't aware of the pitt of Hell that we were in during that OG Gentry era and we've come a Loooooooong way. Now, we're about to be on to something new with the Turbo Green's and Neural Grey's...Cause that leather looks to be more crumbled (like notebook paper) than tumbled.

So...Be careful what you wish for with talk of "Smooth, untumbled" leather. Sorry for the long post! PS....So far, I'm in for the Turbo Green's and Neutral Grey's coming too!

Back
Top Bottom