Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyone else agree that we need more retro+ cws in this colorblocking?

10AB74B5-4837-40C3-B48F-F50284D1FC2E.jpeg

Yes and No. They will f**k it up and oversaturate the chi blocking. But I do agree they need more different colorways with OG blocking.

Yeah, they are pretty much doing that with the SBB 1.0 colorblocking currently. I’d love to see a Shadow variant of the Chis and also a court purple one (although this is much less likely). I agree that don’t need volt Chis or anything crazy like that.

Yeah, they are pretty much doing that with the SBB 1.0 colorblocking currently. I’d love to see a Shadow variant of the Chis and also a court purple one (although this is much less likely). I agree that don’t need volt Chis or anything crazy like that.
A Shadow Chi (I'm assuming you mean a Chi where the red is replaced with shadow grey) would be pretty damn dope.

Gray chi's would be amazing lol if they did that they'd have to make a baron remaster for sure with all leather lol

sound like you're projecting

thats because the remastered mold/quality hadnt been introduced for people to know better. People dropping 700+ on 1s regularly still. Quality has never been a factor in resale, we all know this

no one said they LOOK garbage - i said they ARE garbage in comparison to the remastered version. You must've been top of your class

09 shadows have suede. Banneds are basically mids with nice leather.

and inb4 "new fan" "hypebeast" "dont know **** about sneakers" --- dont even bother responding if you werent around during the talk.to/niketalk days because i probably dont care for your opinion

You know my join date is right under my name right. Well I was before that. You could have avoided egg on your face again. That's sort of common sense and not top of the class stuff.

I have the sneakers you're talking about, and was wearing 1's before they were the new fad. That's why I can speak on them, but thanks for "schooling" me :lol:

They don't look garbage, they are garbage? What sort of semantics is that? Yeah, you do sound like a new age hypebeast. Everything is either flames or fire or garbage. And it coincides what the group think is. There's no inbetween. So if 2013's are garbage, what are mids?

And I surely hope you didn't spend any of your money on any of the "garbage" 2013's?

Bringing up 2009 shadows with the jumpman on the back, nobody even considered them OG. I got them for $50. The 2013's were higher than them. Just like the pleather Chicago's with the jumpman.

It's hilarious you're praising kicks with the wrong shades and being tumbled, but are talking about height.

Back
Top Bottom