Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Didnt a lot of people hit on that Off white Unc shock drop due to the j23 app? People forget

I did, shoutout to @j23app . For god sakes people, the app was like 3 bucks? I don't know why people expect so much from a 3 dollar app, not downplaying the app, but the j23app and solelinks are usually the first ones I hear from.. and sometimes one is faster than the other.

anybody know if the unc will be true to size or should i go up half a size, going to be my first patent leather shoe

You were. :lol:

I wasn’t but I was on the Nike app and Travis site before they tweeted it out because of my cook group :lol:
And before they tweeted links out it was already sold out. It was sold out the second it dropped because people were running their bots on both sites so no manual user had a chance whether you knew or not

7FD31DBC-97EE-4A7C-846D-4298DE6FFD64.jpeg

That's not what I'm about. I always send to the app first. And I strike out all the time, but got lucky last night. Was genuinely excited because in the end I'm just like y'all trying to get sneakers. But all of this negativity definitely been kind of a downer. Hopefully help more people out on the next one.

Thanks for clearing that up. I definitely think you've earned the benefit of the doubt, so I didn't assume you copped before sending out the alert, I assumed you just got lucky.

Try not to let twitter people get you down. Sneaker Twitter is seriously the worst.

Man, he got in line before he sent that notification out, stop it. Everyone would do the same, so I'm not even mad. No one (should) cares. His app isn't the quickest anyway. *shrug* I'll be forever grateful though, he got me 5 OW UNCs.

Didnt a lot of people hit on that Off white Unc shock drop due to the j23 app? People forget
that was a real shock drop and early in the day

with the TS 1's unless you already knew they were dropping which people obviously did, if you had to rely on twitter or j23 app you already lost.

it's funny everyone wants these. what happened to all the purists? where is everyone who only likes og highs? cause these ain't it. this shoe is hot garbage. and ppl only want it bc travis name is attached and they may be limited. this shoe is a poor attempt at being "creative." these aren't drip, these are a for sure flip! :lol:

It happens in every sneaker thread most say "I dont like them" then clearer pics come out it turns to "they are okay." Slap limited and some gimmick "I'm digging these or most have!!!"

I just called JumpmanLA and they said they aren't dropping until April....so no wristbands this week? Anyone else have any information.

That's not what I'm about. I always send to the app first. And I strike out all the time, but got lucky last night. Was genuinely excited because in the end I'm just like y'all trying to get sneakers. But all of this negativity definitely been kind of a downer. Hopefully help more people out on the next one.

congrats on that W man. Wish it were me lol

I've had your app for years and you've helped me out with plenty of releases and early releases (This past Jordan 11 and the Jordan 6). Keep doing what you're doing and think about you securing those as karma for all the help and information you have given to me and plenty of other people. As I always say, good things happen to good people; Fresh Prince approved:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom