• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
"Couture"

j1.png
j2.png
j3.png
j4.png

They gonna make these super limited so that ppl that hate them will still cop for trade bait... JB knows how to pull strings

That's not what I'm about. I always send to the app first. And I strike out all the time, but got lucky last night. Was genuinely excited because in the end I'm just like y'all trying to get sneakers. But all of this negativity definitely been kind of a downer. Hopefully help more people out on the next one.
You can't make everyone happy, you do you and keep up the great work!

Most people, myself included, still don't like those Travis Scott 1s. Don't confuse people wanting them to flip/trade, with people liking them.

In fact, if I had to purchase one and had to keep/wear, I'd probably prefer that red stripe crap over those Travis Scotts.

Most people, myself included, still don't like those Travis Scott 1s. Don't confuse people wanting them to flip/trade, with people liking them.

In fact, if I had to purchase one and had to keep/wear, I'd probably prefer that red stripe crap over those Travis Scotts.

People knocking the red striped 1s and fawning over Union 1s is funny to me bcuz both shoes are gimmicky and a type of Frankenstein 1.

People knocking the red striped 1s and fawning over Union 1s is funny to me bcuz both shoes are gimmicky and a type of Frankenstein 1.
So I’m pretty sure an all leather and black 1 with a cream outsole, and a big red strip painted across it isn’t Frankenstein at all. It’s actually super simple IMO, but also ugly as hell IMO. The Union 1, are Frankenstein-ish just because of the stitching across the middle, otherwise it’s just a 1 with a different colored collar vs the rest of the upper/outer. And the colorways combined on both the Union 1s are of CLASSIC 1s. Completely different looking and aesthetic from these Defiant joints IMO.

Back
Top Bottom