Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Exactly so how can one be better than the other? They're actually not each 1 has it's own lane it fills. The TS1s arent everybody's bag but the ROY's arent either. It all depends on the audience and is matter of opinion.
One is better because more thought went intodesigning it and they’re more difficult and complicated to make. You can tell someone artistic had their way with it. He took every risk and taboo and combined them into one of the best collab 1s yet

You should already know this of all people here

giphy.gif

One is better because more thought went intodesigning it and they’re more difficult and complicated to make. You can tell someone artistic had their way with it. He took every risk and taboo and combined them into one of the best collab 1s yet

This tbh, TS1 hate reminds me of the early OW1 hate when people took Ls and started hating because of it. You know all these dudes trashing them took Ls on release day.

Travis Scott >Peter Moore.

Pretty much what Tony is saying :rofl:

I know what you're saying but it's really a matter of opinion. If that's the case how do the TS1s stack up to OW? Unions? Frags? Thought was put into those are those(Virgil literally turned the shoe inside out) all better than the other in some way?

Also if that's the case how do the Travis' stack up to the OG's and some of the better retro+ colorways? Are these better than b/red 1? Better than SBB? Etc a lot of thought was put into the ROY the color matching to his outfit, the moment, the writing inside the wings. It's all a matter of opinion and like I said it depends on everybody's bag. Ths TS1 might be the t*ts to you but to someone who isnt in the know and doesn't care would they be the same for that guy?

Last edited:
Pretty much what Tony is saying :rofl:

I know what you're saying but it's really a matter of opinion. If that's the case how do the TS1s stack up to OW? Unions? Frags? Thought was put into those are those(Virgil literally turned the shoe inside out) all better than the other in some way?

Also if that's the case how do the Travis' stack up to the OG's and some of the better retro+ colorways? Are these better than b/red 1? Better than SBB? Etc a lot of thought was put into the ROY the color matching to his outfit, the moment, the writing inside the wings. It's all a matter of opinion and like I said it depends on everybody's bag. Ths TS1 might be the t*ts to you but to someone who isnt in the know and doesn't care would they be the same for that guy?

Union BT > TS1 > OW Chicago > Union SB > OW White/EU > Frags.

Frags are highly overrated.

Union BT > TS1 > OW Chicago > Union SB > OW White/EU > Frags.

Ok...got your opinion

For me itd be
Frags > union SB> OW Chi > TS1 > Union BT > OW UNC > OW EU (I dont do solid colored 1s) holy **** didnt even mention the Nigels lol those are terrible to me.

Ok...got your opinion

For me itd be
Frags > union SB> OW Chi > TS1 > Union BT > OW UNC > OW EU (I dont do solid colored 1s)

I understand everyone has an opinion and I appreciate you taking the time to give us your list, but it’s wrong... no way in hell Union BT is that low on the list.

I understand everyone has an opinion and I appreciate you taking the time to give us your list, but it’s wrong... no way in hell Union BT is that low on the list.

I dont own them and I have black tongue black toe lol the neutral grey upper is a slap in the face as far as I'm concerned(they can give us OG but choose not to) and it's too boring. I like the Jarring blue, black, red, yellow combo that the Storm Blue unions offer. Opinion cant be wrong :rofl: lol especially regarding sneakers and what looks good to the wearer.

If I'm being real the 1st 3 are what I'd cop and keep all others would be resold because I dont care for them tbh.

Last edited:

Are the TS1 better than Rust Pink? Not much thought went into the rust pink, even less because there were no Easter eggs.

Back
Top Bottom