• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nothing Happened :lol:

I Posted In The Wrong Thread And So As To Not Derail This Thread I Removed And Put In It’s Appropriate Place :wink:

Carry On With The *** Whoopin

I'm really glad I got the "Gym Reds" today -- they're one of my main targets for the whole year -- but I still want the REAL "Gym Reds"

Was looking at those today. If they have em at sneakercon I may just go for it

C108ACAD-7AE5-4C7D-88AE-70CA284F8303.jpeg

Just an honest rant that was modestly edited

Carry on everyone.

How about those AJ 1 highs tho, pretty nice shoes amirite?

So just got word that the SBB 3.0 wont even have the insole graphics. The one thing they could of done right smh.

Kinda makes sense to me. They know exactly what hypebeasts want, might as well milk a few versions that will still sell out and take their time. Why rush it? Think about it from a marketing standpoint.

Gym Red Release

Lost my wallet after picking these jawns up.

Had my son with me I hate these joints now :rofl:

Macy’s lost and found, found wallet and debit card but cash money I had to pick up my boys pair was in it. Smh man o man feeling like crap cause I wouldn’t never eem had more cash.

Yea a lot of people left as the culture changed

Lots of 16 year olds asking will it resell, bot talk, and overall just doing the most and being cringe.

I mean half the time no one post on feet pics it’s just hey look at my ds shoes like they some funko figures.

Then you got the a holes who just wanna comment like they had every og colorway mean while they were born in 2003.

I mean NT still funny but the days of endless gifs funny stories. Has turned into what is stock x doing.

Some threads have honestly died. Most of the people clutter the off white and yeezy thread. This thread gets toxic if a popular Jordan 1 comes along.

There is still love in the Sb, foam, and air max thread. Tho.

Yea a lot of people left as the culture changed

Lots of 16 year olds asking will it resell, bot talk, and overall just doing the most and being cringe.

I mean half the time no one post on feet pics it’s just hey look at my ds shoes like they some funko figures.

Then you got the a holes who just wanna comment like they had every og colorway mean while they were born in 2003.

I mean NT still funny but the days of endless gifs funny stories. Has turned into what is stock x doing.

Some threads have honestly died. Most of the people clutter the off white and yeezy thread. This thread gets toxic if a popular Jordan 1 comes along.

There is still love in the Sb, foam, and air max thread. Tho.

Tbh, it’s a good thing there is at least an interest in sneaker culture from the younger generation.

Tbh, it’s a good thing there is at least an interest in sneaker culture from the younger generation.

It’s more hype beasting and can I make profit than interest. I mean sneaker twitter is corn balls asking hey is there resell.

I mean people paying resell for TS cereal and a bowl. Threads of low resell value shoes doesn’t really even get interest.

Hence most peoples on NT gravitate toward the resell shoe threads.

It’s like OG’s had passion for sneakers. these new dudes are more commercial version of a sneaker head.

He hasn’t really left. Actually he’s gotten more involved and has it way worse because Twitter is a whole diff animal.
I’d rather deal with the usual bs on here than getting death threats on Twitter because someone struck out on a retro.

Back
Top Bottom