Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
He hasn’t really left. Actually he’s gotten more involved and has it way worse because Twitter is a whole diff animal.
I’d rather deal with the usual bs on here than getting death threats on Twitter because someone struck out on a retro.

Dudes be so mad like your info was late your a clown

Or

bruh stop messing it up. I paid for my info from a cook group and ur Just posting links. We did our homework people like you hurt the community.

Also, bruh how is it adding to cart easy im stuck on splash.

920D1EA6-58CA-44D7-B2F1-9F3E1E663B08.jpeg

paying for info :lol: for sneakers
No, not serious.
People have to charge the community when it was for free. smh. I understand every man for himself on limited kicks. But people wanna hype and capitalize on almost every release.

It’s more hype beasting and can I make profit than interest. I mean sneaker twitter is corn balls asking hey is there resell.

I mean people paying resell for TS cereal and a bowl. Threads of low resell value shoes doesn’t really even get interest.

Hence most peoples on NT gravitate toward the resell shoe threads.

It’s like OG’s had passion for sneakers. these new dudes are more commercial version of a sneaker head.

This is a fact. I look at comments on Twitter and some are like "wow, y'all happy about securing a GR," "Imagine getting hyped about copping a massive GR". People don't even like the shoes anymore, it's just to resell or post a pic for "clout".

This is a fact. I look at comments on Twitter and some are like "wow, y'all happy about securing a GR," "Imagine getting hyped about copping a massive GR". People don't even like the shoes anymore, it's just to resell or post a pic for "clout".
But there is a buyer on the other side. Which are probably your true sneaker lovers. No?

Yea a lot of people left as the culture changed

Lots of 16 year olds asking will it resell, bot talk, and overall just doing the most and being cringe.

I mean half the time no one post on feet pics it’s just hey look at my ds shoes like they some funko figures.

Then you got the a holes who just wanna comment like they had every og colorway mean while they were born in 2003.

I mean NT still funny but the days of endless gifs funny stories. Has turned into what is stock x doing.

Some threads have honestly died. Most of the people clutter the off white and yeezy thread. This thread gets toxic if a popular Jordan 1 comes along.

There is still love in the Sb, foam, and air max thread. Tho.

NT General >>>>>

Didn’t have time to pick up my reservation yesterday but walked into FL and 11 & up were sitting. I’m pleased. Not as shiny in person. Quality is ok

7931C115-C56E-43D4-B181-502AD9AF4F01.jpeg

Man I hate you big foot dudes lol even if y’all miss out on a drop resale is still pretty decent as oppose to my size (8-9) which is hard to cop retail then I gotta pay and arm and a leg resale. :rofl:

ducked out of the release yesterday to catch the matinee toystory4, how did everyone do? Even my brother texted me that his snkrs purchase went thru really late for the 8.5

I was ignoring twitter notifications but I kept getting blasted with "sizes still available here:..." and there were like at least a handful of sites. Figured the release was going like how the Crimson Tints release went. My brother said he submitted payment for an 8.5 and didn't get the Got Em until 10:30 or something

Shout out to my local outlet, which I hit several times a week ....today's cop another pair of NYC to Paris 1s for the low low....112 after tax. 20% off has wall and 20% bday coupon. Umteenth time my guy finessed it for me. Also grabbed a pair of bred 4s for 155.....both size 10...

Do you live in the middle of nowhere?? That would never happen in a populated area.

I'm really glad I got the "Gym Reds" today -- they're one of my main targets for the whole year -- but I still want the REAL "Gym Reds"

63611742946-air-jordan-1-retro-euro-gym-red-gym-red-sail-011976_1.jpg
grabbed these for a STEAL on goat. only worn a few times. I put in a crazy offer and seller accepted. 1 of the reasons why goat is great.

Back
Top Bottom