Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This the only 1 I wanted all year and could not secure. Resale down to around $250 once deliveries come in next week or these staying up??

surprise surprise couldn't even get a pair

giphy.gif

this drop was hella stressful. I haven't wanted or really tried for a pair of 1's in a while. These caught my eye tho. I feel like companies are doing TOO much now with their anti bot prevention. It's making hard on EVERYONE, not just bots.

I miss the days you could scoop pairs on footsites with a little cheap crappy chrome EXT. At least then you felt like you stood a chance, come release morning now I feel like I'm attending my own funereal.

My exact sentiments but this release has me scared for obtaining the Mochas :smh::frown:
Might have to put in some extra leg work.

This release reminded me that, no matter what the colorway is, or if the masses think they're ugly, it's still a fight....because it's an AJ1 high.

Hope we both can score next time.

I really liked these, so I’m thrilled I hit on a couple pairs on FTL FLX. First time ever winning on that terrible FLX program. My luck these last two months has been absolutely nuts. It’s still F*** FLX all day, every day!

Overslept and missed SNKRS, wanted to try for a 12 for my friend who struck out on all the raffles.

Last edited:
I really liked these, so I’m thrilled I hit on a couple pairs on FTL FLX. First time ever winning in that terrible FLX program. My luck these last two months has been absolutely nuts. It’s still F*** FLX all day, every day!

Overslept and missed SNKRS, wanted to try for a 12 for my friend who struck out on all the raffles.

did you hit with head starts?

ive been out of head starts since the program began. havent won anything to get more points.

i dont understand the concept

Back
Top Bottom