Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20200904-104333_Instagram.jpg
FUFU seller on ig trying to hand out more Ls
Damn orange laces too. Can't wait to see them with those in them. These are too fire.

did you hit with head starts?

ive been out of head starts since the program began. havent won anything to get more points.

i dont understand the concept

Yes, head starts on all. But my brothers and friends also did head starts and lost. And I’ve done head starts maybe 20-30 times before, and lost every time. I’ve been ridiculously lucky these last 2 months, including FINALLY winning on crooked FLX.

I’ll probably oop a pair for retail to an NT member. Gotta share the wealth. I’ve already sent a PM, just waiting for a response.

Last edited:
Yes, head starts on all. But my brothers and friends also did head starts and lost. And I’ve done head starts maybe 20-30 times before, and lost every time. But I’ve just been ridiculously lucky thirst last 2 months.

I’ll probably oop a pair for retail to an NT member. Gotta share the wealth. I’ve already sent a PM, just waiting for a response.
I haven’t received it yet, lol

Yes, head starts on all. But my brothers and friends also did head starts and lost. And I’ve done head starts maybe 20-30 times before, and lost every time. But I’ve just been ridiculously lucky thirst last 2 months.

so you buying regular Footlocker gear and shoes to earn the points tho?

im outta points and wont get anymore if i dont hit a draw

and yeah if anyone is ooping im a 10.5

id do it for you. :nerd: :nthat:

my inbox is dry, did you make sure you sent it to vinotwofour and not vino24

Shoe Palace Shipped :smokin

That was fast as hell! Hopefully here tomorrow since it’s shipping out of San jose since it’s only like 5 hours from here

Didn’t you JUST hit on Undefeated? Need to change your name to VinoTwoFourSeven because you stay winning 24/7 bro!

lol I know i kid i kid. If I was to ask for a bless, it'd be something that mean much more to me... like undftd kobes wink wink

If you’re asking if i used a bot...No

just hit the one pair for the toes

nah i was asking if you let the timer count down 2 min everytime then hit try again.

i just did that for another 2 hours and my patience and persistence was not rewarded.

so you buying regular Footlocker gear and shoes to earn the points tho?

im outta points and wont get anymore if i dont hit a draw

and yeah if anyone is ooping im a 10.5

id do it for you. :nerd: :nthat:

I had about 20k & 40k points, so I guess I’ve been buying more than I remember. In the beginning I went out of my way to buy from FTL/FTA/Champs if the prIce wasn’t too much more than from other places. Stuff like Black Satin AJ1 for dad, AM90s for my brothers and myself, a shirt I liked, etc.

I had about 20k & 40k points, so I guess I’ve been buying more than I remember. In the beginning I went out of my way to buy from FTL/FTA/Champs if the prIce wasn’t too much more than from other places. Stuff like Black Satin AJ1 for dad, AM90s for my brothers and myself, a shirt I liked, etc.

ah ok. you deserve to win there then.

i only buy if i hit something or can scoop before its sold out.

aint **** else for me in footlocker.

basically no reson for me to even enter those anymore with FLX.

nah i was asking if you let the timer count down 2 min everytime then hit try again.

i just did that for another 2 hours and my patience and persistence was not rewarded.
yes and no. Instead of using the timers try again i clicked the back button and did it that way.

Back
Top Bottom