• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
GOAT >>>> ScamX
Both have horror stories. But they’re so few and far between I really fail to believe either is as bad as people make them out to be when they say things like this. I’ve never received a bad item from other company. Probably even more confidence in SNKRDUNK. Their packaging and shipping is incredible compared to the others.

StockX has rejected some of my items due to ticky tack reasons in the past like box damage during shipping. But if anything that speaks to a better buying experience so I won’t complain about that much.

Btw did ndc change their return policy? I bought this shoe around June but the order history lacks the return option. Or do I need to call to initiate?

Btw did ndc change their return policy? I bought this shoe around June but the order history lacks the return option. Or do I need to call to initiate?
Sort of. It’s 60 days but they drop it off return status now at that point so you have to hit up support or go to a store. Last time I returned a pair the mgr told me they’re only accepting stuff 3 mos or shorter from release so who knows.

IMG_7322.jpeg

Sort of. It’s 60 days but they drop it off return status now at that point so you have to hit up support or go to a store. Last time I returned a pair the mgr told me they’re only accepting stuff 3 mos or shorter from release so who knows.

IMG_7322.jpeg
There’s still no limit on the return window as long as the item is unworn. Just need to initiate a chat to get a label.

Honestly didn't like the shoe when I saw the first leaked photos but after seeing reviews and photos since then, I decided to cop. Honestly pretty surprised to see these brick so hard. I personally dgaf because I don't buy my shoes based on hype/resale but I can't recall the last time I've seen a clean colorway like this drop under retail BEFORE release day

Honestly didn't like the shoe when I saw the first leaked photos but after seeing reviews and photos since then, I decided to cop. Honestly pretty surprised to see these brick so hard. I personally dgaf because I don't buy my shoes based on hype/resale but I can't recall the last time I've seen a clean colorway like this drop under retail BEFORE release day
85 lows just tanked before release and quiet as kept the same thing kinda happened to the satin breds (although trust has sizing limitations).

The demand just isn't there right now.

Man I was at Flight Club last week and forgot to check out the Royals…i really need to see these in person

You think demand is low for recent releases due to the economy overall or just that sneaker collecting is dying down?
1s aren’t as popular as they were and most people would probably prefer an OG Royal va this suede one. Sneaker demand is still there overall though.

You think demand is low for recent releases due to the economy overall or just that sneaker collecting is dying down?

Or the iterations of the sneakers being released are not good.
Definitely a combination of these reasons IMO. And people only need so many shoes collecting dust. These releases been pretty weak… fugazi royals and breds are 🚮

My Jordan 1 bubble gums AKA Atmosphere land today can’t wait to get them in hand. Paid 175 shipped. Had to grab them also have the washed pink ones. Not sure why lol. 😝

I feel like a shoe collab releases every week or in order for a shoe to sell or be hyped it has to be some sort of collaboration. Sort of corny to me now.

Definitely a combination of these reasons IMO. And people only need so many shoes collecting dust. These releases been pretty weak… fugazi royals and breds are 🚮

I mean, I get that from the standpoint of a young collector that wasn't old enough to cop a pair of royals and bred when they last released. If you already have both I don't see the point in constantly dropping the same shoe exactly the same over and over. I'd rather a reimagined version once in awhile

Back
Top Bottom