Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If you don’t feel like waiting… and you in north jersey.. FTL In American Dream mall.. got mad extras.. just picked my joints up..the Royal joints

Hopefully this era stimulates Nike/JB to wake up, stop being lazy on colorways and cutting corners on details & quality.
Might get them to stop being lazy about colorways but I don’t think the Royals really fit into the quality and details argument at all. All 4 OG colorways have arguably the best quality of not only that cw, but the model in retros. Not perfect but hard to argue the quality hasn’t improved.

Where the Got'em screen shots at 🤣
Posted 2 weeks ago when we got EA.
Rocked a couple times already including today.

898E5858-56E3-452E-8F12-C3B603EAF31A.jpeg

2867B300-C978-43CB-ABEA-0CC6218998C5.jpeg

FEE542D6-B43D-4077-B97E-AF22A9193D42.jpeg

Dopest “bricks” ever. I hope nobody cops 😂

I hope quality is nice on the shaggy royals. Creases should be less obvious I hope.

Trust me. The royals will be on a lot of sneaker boutiques pre-black friday sales. Hearing these shoe tubers say they were 600k (grain of salt) of stock is crazy. If in fact, this is true, then these will hit outlets soon and be the new Christmas disco buy of the year...

So the Royal Imagined are just a colorway variant of the Mochas, Turbos, etc? Leather/Nubuck like material with darker colors?

I’m surprised by how low the prices are for used pairs of the University Blues on eBay.

My pair is in pretty good condition, but there’s a bunch of pairs in the sub-$250 range that are almost like new.

I might just keep ‘em.

Oregon gonna whoop dat *** in the playoffs.

...Bo Nix comin.
Don't see Oregon getting to top 4 for playoffs
Florida State and Georgia aint losing their next games
Winner of Buckeyes/Michigan will become 4,5 or 6
Washington facing 2 lower ranked teams.

#FBSTalk

Is Nike doing the royals like the panda dunk lows? Just releasing mad quantity or are people not biting? I ordered a pair. They look great to me.

Back
Top Bottom