Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hey guys. Got my Laser 1s from Footlocker. Got a bit disappointed since I got them in these conditions. It's a bit of a drag since I am from the Philippines and I can't return them without wasting time and money. I don't know if you can see it, but the back part of the shoe's midsole is yellowish. What can I do to remove the yellowing of the midsole? I really need some help. 
sick.gif

I see the slight discoloration but it's inevitable on a sole like that. The only thing that varies is how long before it happens. Easiest advice is "wear 'em" as stated.

Pardon my ignorance here but I thought that the widows peaks on the AJ1's is a sign of unauthorized pairs? Sorry not trying to call you out just trying to get some clarification. Thanks in advance. 

where are the peaks? I see none on that legit pair.

Hey guys. Got my Laser 1s from Footlocker. Got a bit disappointed since I got them in these conditions. It's a bit of a drag since I am from the Philippines and I can't return them without wasting time and money. I don't know if you can see it, but the back part of the shoe's midsole is yellowish. What can I do to remove the yellowing of the midsole? I really need some help. 
sick.gif
Nothing wrong with that. It's just due to age, I guess.

How I wish they dropped those here...
mean.gif

Pardon my ignorance here but I thought that the widows peaks on the AJ1's is a sign of unauthorized pairs? Sorry not trying to call you out just trying to get some clarification. Thanks in advance. 
the 01s had them on the toes but they are legit. the 2013-2015 pairs do not have them but the fakes do. if you see a current retro of the she's with widow peaks know they are most likely fakes 

It's because the tried to use an old mold to make the fakes of the new retro. So widows peaks and lower/smaller wings logo on a new retro means fakes. Has nothing to do with the 2001

the 01s had them on the toes but they are legit. the 2013-2015 pairs do not have them but the fakes do. if you see a current retro of the she's with widow peaks know they are most likely fakes 
Didn't know this was a common occurrence in the old retros. Thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom