Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

seekaz seekaz *Edit* that chart you posted should help answer your question and repped for posting.

Maybe dunksrnice can chime in with his collection and post comparison pics :wink:

Last edited:
can anyone who was at the LA 1 flight 23 release or has a pair confirm the random glue stains on pairs. the DM came out and told everyone in line about it as well as all the people early in line that came out and were complaining about it after they bought. I sold a pair to a guy and want to confirm for him it's an issue on most pairs

can anyone who was at the LA 1 flight 23 release or has a pair confirm the random glue stains on pairs. the DM came out and told everyone in line about it as well as all the people early in line that came out and were complaining about it after they bought. I sold a pair to a guy and want to confirm for him it's an issue on most pairs

It definitely was an issue cause I had to check my pairs before buying. Besides that, a lot of deformed toe boxes and yellowing.

Glue stains are an issue on every Jordan 1 though.

It definitely was an issue cause I had to check my pairs before buying. Besides that, a lot of deformed toe boxes and yellowing.

Glue stains are an issue on every Jordan 1 though.
Agreed. Lots of flaws on pairs. Each time I went in, I had the workers bring out several pairs so I could pick the best ones. Few glue stains and yellows spots are to be expected with 1s but its whatever. At one point they wouldnt even bring out an 9s or 9.5s because they were all so defected. 

Last edited:
thats one heck of a mark. I woulda demanded they bring me out additional pairs lol. Is it really visible in person or what?

I never noticed it and I typically notice any flaws. I asked him to look at the pics from ebay and see if the mark is there or if he may have had something on his hand and left a smudge and he stopped responding haha.

Back
Top Bottom