Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Metallic Blue highs as well

and then the Retro plus letterman color way

Hold up, these are all confirmed? I know the bred highs and the shadow ko and bred ko but the metallic low? The high? The white red ko? I need to plan these out I was just waiting for the Breds to come out. But I need those metallic highs and the white red ko.

I've heard nothing about more KOs beyond the Shadows and I think that the B/Reds KOs are getting rereleased.

I dunno what white/red KOs you're talking about.

The new black and red Highs are confirmed but I'm not convinced they'll be the traditional color way.

Metallic blue highs and the letterman's are semi-confirmed by Balt

Haven't heard about the lows.

I think I covered all your stuff

Size 5.5Y Chicago 1 available on FTL for anyone who wants it.

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...-1-high-og-boys-grade-school/white/black/?cm=

*Edit* Sold out now

Last edited:
What else is on deck for restock?
Honestly I have no idea. The only things I would be interested in would be a restock of the Chi's, UNC's, and the 72-10's :smokin

Have the bred KOs came out stateside yet?
Should be releasing March but one lucky JJ in Atlanta (I think? some guy snapped a pic in the KO thread) got them a couple of months ago.

babyjs23 babyjs23 you've got a page notifier? I always notice how your finding random restocks that aren't reported on social media or w/e :lol:

Last edited:
Havent been in this thread in a min. I need a remastered Royal, Shadow, Blk/Wht to follow the B/red remaster. When I look at my 2013-14 OG 1's I feel played. The new mold just makes the other obsolete from a shape, comfort, and material standpoint.

I second this. Old mold kinda bums me out. We got spoiled too soon.

Havent been in this thread in a min. I need a remastered Royal, Shadow, Blk/Wht to follow the B/red remaster. When I look at my 2013-14 OG 1's I feel played. The new mold just makes the other obsolete from a shape, comfort, and material standpoint.

zo shrug

I've heard nothing about more KOs beyond the Shadows and I think that the B/Reds KOs are getting rereleased.

I dunno what white/red KOs you're talking about.

The new black and red Highs are confirmed but I'm not convinced they'll be the traditional color way.

Metallic blue highs and the letterman's are semi-confirmed by Balt

Haven't heard about the lows.

I think I covered all your stuff

If you consider Balt a legitimate source, he has said this:

Also, these are OG Wht/Rd KOs:

Last edited:
balt literally hasn't been wrong & has had some of the things hes backed up by PO who is undefeated

balt literally hasn't been wrong & has had some of the things hes backed up by PO who is undefeated

He's occasionally (still rarely) been wrong. He still for a minute there lead us to believe "Cyber Mondays" were going to be initially going to be the OG Blk/Gry 1s as far as colorblocking. Couple weeks later when someone asked him he said he "didn't know what they were talking about."

Last edited:

He's occasionally (still rarely) been wrong. He still for a minute there lead us to believe "Cyber Mondays" were going to be initially going to be the OG Blk/Gry 1s as far as colorblocking. Couple weeks later when someone asked him he said he "didn't know what they were talking about."

Yup he does back track on occasion and delete the evidence

I didn't see those other two things. Cool to see I guess. Been wanting the metallic blue lows

Already started the process lol. Down to royals and shadows :\

^Same.

UNC's, Chi's, CM's, Banneds, Frags, SBB's, LM's and "maybe" the Laser's are here to stay. Everything else will be gone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom