• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They Dropped The Ball On This Jacket Retro For Sure :smh:

OG:

Retro:

The Wings Logo Proportions Are Laughably Wrong

disappointing

How hard is it to almost duplicate them? Come on.

^Just So No One Is Confused, The Bottom Jacket Above Is The OG 1885 Satin Wings Release.... Top Photo Is The Retro :wink:

Last edited:
Dude I have to worst luck. I just got off work and I am reading through this thread and realizing I missed a big Bred restock. I got a call to go in for work today yesterday otherwise I would have been off and I would have seen that my local Culver City Footlocker was doing the Bred restock. 
mean.gif

No reservation on the Nike+ account either. Man, it's just not meant to be. 

Yea it's off, but it's a good direction they are headed to by relaunching og style clothes. Gucci doing it too I seen in the high end thread

I wonder if anyone that got tobthe pop up shop by noon got satins. Curious how long the line was by then.
Going through social media I'm only seeing the same old NYC resellers posting pairs

I wonder if anyone that got tobthe pop up shop by noon got satins. Curious how long the line was by then.
Going through social media I'm only seeing the same old NYC resellers posting pairs
i got there a little past noon...they ran out of satins around 3 something. would have needed to jump the line to get them.

Just tried on 2016 banneds for the first time. Late, but they fit big for anyone else? Toebox hella boxy.

what was the price?
Track pants 110, track jacket 175 and I'm not sure if they released another jacket and wouldn't know the price if they did

Ran out after 3 in the afternoon

i got there a little past noon...they ran out of satins around 3 something. would have needed to jump the line to get them.
yup, which I did for sure

Shadows in 2017? Do we know what month? THIS IS GREAT NEWS!! lol everyone is so distracted by those Satin 1's. If you miss out hey, dont worry that's what they put in caskets so you can die with them!

man im glad JB don't do releases like this in LA i would of said **** school and **** work and just waited in line for a pair of some shiny slipper looking breds, i would of sold them and bought some frags and wear them for the rest of my life.

People just standing there scared to say something :smh:  

Wouldn't fly with me or the people I've seen line up.

Granted, I haven't waited in a line for a pair of shoes in a very very long time (years).

I think the last line up I did was for the galaxy foams which was only an hour and a half line (stock relocated last second from Orlando).

Got shipping confirmation from Nike :pimp:

Got black/reds and Battlefield 1 drops Friday :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: this week can't get any better

Back
Top Bottom