Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wouldn't fly with me or the people I've seen line up.

Granted, I haven't waited in a line for a pair of shoes in a very very long time (years).

I think the last line up I did was for the galaxy foams which was only an hour and a half line (stock relocated last second from Orlando).
wasn't like there was one or two guys but like a whole mob. dudes up front told security and some cops earlier but they weren't doing anything. surprised there weren't any fights. 

Cutting the line was pointless and here is why: 

A) Everyone that was in the line had NUMBERED wristbands....the higher the number the closer you were to the door. (Ex. 502911 better chance than 502611)

B) They Front doored pairs to Friends anyway....lol...so unless you know the dudes he works there....GOOD LUCK.

Last edited:
I haven't copped any kicks in nyc in years(NJ no tax :smokin) So your telling me people show up with the squad and just cut halfway through the line :smh:

I haven't copped any kicks in nyc in years(NJ no tax
smokin.gif
) So your telling me people show up with the squad and just cut halfway through the line
mean.gif
My brother keeps telling me to come to jersey.... said its as easy as  walk in & walk out on most releases. If the line is more than ten people he just goes to 34th on his way to work

A) Everyone that was in the line had NUMBERED wristbands....the higher the number the closer you were to the door. (Ex. 502911 better chance than 502611)

B) They Front doored pairs to Friends anyway....lol...so unless you know the dudes he works there....GOOD LUCK.
they only randomly checked the numbers when the line cutting was really obvious. but they only did that twice to kind of discourage them. but once the resellers saw they weren't checking the numbers once they open the gate it was a free for all. not to mention there were two guards at the back giving wristbands with different groupings of numbers at the same time so that made them even more useless. seems like the wristbands were intended to create some order but no one really enforced it except to just have one on your wrist.

I don't know how people let this go down lol. If I see it, it's not happening. And I ain't knocking you, I do it as well, just still baffles me lol.
Yea that's how it goes down in nyc. Wasn't it you that used to wait in those long *** raffle lines and get mad at me cuz I said I skipped those joints though?

wasn't like there was one or two guys but like a whole mob. dudes up front told security and some cops earlier but they weren't doing anything. surprised there weren't any fights. 
Yup, it ain't as if it's a straight single filed line and one person pops outta nowhere. It's a mob of people in there and the dudes waiting in the end of the line don't even see what's going on

those numbers ain't matter. Security was just talking ****

they only randomly checked the numbers when the line cutting was really obvious. but they only did that twice to kind of discourage them. but once the resellers saw they weren't checking the numbers once they open the gate it was a free for all. not to mention there were two guards at the back giving wristbands with different groupings of numbers at the same time so that made them even more useless. seems like the wristbands were intended to create some order but no one really enforced it except to just have one on your wrist.
yea exactly, as soon as I caught on I jetted straight to the front. I know you probably seen me, I had the Cleveland Indians cap on with the grey hoodie.

Yea that's how it goes down in nyc. Wasn't it you that used to wait in those long *** raffle lines and get mad at me cuz I said I skipped those joints though?

Lol Me? Hell nah. Wrong guy. I rarely go/went for raffles, and when I did it was in Westchester where I live.

I finagle my way into every line party or kicks.

Lol Me? Hell nah. Wrong guy. I rarely go/went for raffles, and when I did it was in Westchester where I live.

I finagle my way into every line party or kicks.
lol aight :pimp:

I know some nters were giving me that side eye when I left that store yesterday, reveal yourselves :lol:

Just tried on 2016 banneds for the first time. Late, but they fit big for anyone else? Toebox hella boxy.
yeah my BReds are a little roomy in the toebox but if my SBBs are any indication it's not like they will break in even more .... making for even more roomy-ness. 

I haven't copped any kicks in nyc in years(NJ no tax
smokin.gif
) So your telling me people show up with the squad and just cut halfway through the line
mean.gif
dont get crazy you still taking a risk , if you cut the wrong cats, this exactly how fights start. Look for a easy target. 

Back
Top Bottom