Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anybody ball in the recent 1's? I can't really jump anymore, just low speed running, cutting, and stopping. Haven't played in years and gonna play soon with other old slow-pokes. Thinking about playing in the Metallic Blues, otherwise gonna have to buy some X's, Lebron 8's or Kobe 6's (last shoes I balled in)...

Last edited:

If I couldn't hit on a single raffle out of the 48 raffle entries for the 2016 Banneds, I don't see me coming out on top with a pair on this release :lol: :wow:

Damn that sucks. Nothing but luck to you brotha. I got lucky on last year's banned release with a double up at retail. Hope luck continues. Got rid of my last 3 DS pairs of 2013 Royals last November to buy a poster lol. Gotta stock up again with the new mold

Anybody ball in the recent 1's? I can't really jump anymore, just low speed running, cutting, and stopping. Haven't played in years and gonna play soon with other old slow-pokes. Thinking about playing in the Metallic Blues, otherwise gonna have to buy some X's, Lebron 8's or Kobe 6's (last shoes I balled in)...

I played one game in the Top 3s recently since I wore them to the court. It wasn't a competitive game though. They felt okay, I switched to my real ball kicks after though.

Last edited:
am I just unlucky or do most white based 1's always come with one or two small scuffs on them? they're like little scratches that look like chipped paint. maybe all 1's have little imperfections like this but it's just not noticeable unless it's on white leather?

all I know is my two white based 1's from the past year, metallic navy's and storm blues, both have had it

I wonder what the all Stars will look like. Royals are a cop and the sail and reds im interested in seeing that. I know it'll look clean though.

Last edited:
One can only hope. The team didn't do that well for the bred drop lol
yeah man. i felt really good going into the bred release, then came out empty handed. 

I'm shook ahead of these royals. i dread a repeat of feeling like:

Well **** just hit the fan...

Edit: Ugghh, it's a 4. Well no worries for me then lol

Last edited:
Looks like it pops like the finest bottle of champagne
Never, ever forget. :lol:

On a separate note... I used these as snow boots (again) this weekend in the snow, salt, and muck... It's the pair of 1s that I care the least if they get trashed, and because of that I've wound up wearing them in all sorts of bad weather. These things just won't give up!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom