Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I just hope the shadows are smooth leather.

For argument sake...

#Team2013 still winning.

Tumbled just throws the shoe off barely. Still a cop for backup purposes.

I just hope the shadows are smooth leather.

For argument sake...

#Team2013 still winning.

Tumbled just throws the shoe off barely. Still a cop for backup purposes.
Reason I sold my 2016 and kept 2013 BRED, I just wish the 13 had the 16 height. I just feel like the smooth look is more original. I'll be keeping these royals if I cop though, because I don't have 2013.

Bro I thought for sure the royals wouldn't be tumbled... but here we are, so I'm just gonna assume now shadows being the other black based 1 will surely be tumbled

Bro I thought for sure the royals wouldn't be tumbled... but here we are, so I'm just gonna assume now shadows being the other black based 1 will surely be tumbled
Don't you put that on me!!! You take it back rite nah! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Fuego [emoji]128293[/emoji]

The Shoe Surgeon now returns with an impressive hybrid silhouette dubbed the Special Field Air Jordan 1. This sleek custom blends the popular high-top with Michael Jordan’s first signature shoe. A traditional brown colorway dominates the upper and sits atop a crisp white/gum outsole. As far as textiles go, the Los Angeles-based creative fitted this unique SF-AJ1 with Horween leather and waxed canvas.

The Special Field Air Jordan 1 was made for a private client. Take a look at the impressive concoction above and head over to The Shoe Surgeon’s official website to learn more.

Reason I sold my 2016 and kept 2013 BRED, I just wish the 13 had the 16 height. I just feel like the smooth look is more original. I'll be keeping these royals if I cop though, because I don't have 2013.

New version ain't that much taller either. I feel like it will be 2013 with 2015 mold in 2020. Lol they know how to stretch ish. Smh only win the new model has is the black toes. And that's a quality issue.

Don't you put that on me!!! You take it back rite nah! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lol! Just sayin anything could happen but what logic does it make to have the shadows not tumbled when black and reds and royals are respectively as the "black 1s"... Dunno I can't even speculate because I'll likely be dead wrong at this point

Lol! Just sayin anything could happen but what logic does it make to have the shadows not tumbled when black and reds and royals are respectively as the "black 1s"... Dunno I can't even speculate because I'll likely be dead wrong at this point
Sounds logically. Hopefully we can complain all year and they get the point. With the darker paint of the breds and the royals it's feasible but the soft grey leather will look horrible tumbled.

Sounds logically. Hopefully we can complain all year and they get the point. With the darker paint of the breds and the royals it's feasible but the soft grey leather will look horrible tumbled.

At some point they'll roll out the smooth leather on all said colors, 3-5 years from now who knows... multiple times/versions as it's always been, my concern is will the future models match the remaster mold... that's why I'm a current "sucker" gotta have as much of this shape in original colors as I can get my hands on because the 1 in this mold is so damn golden

At some point they'll roll out the smooth leather on all said colors, 3-5 years from now who knows... multiple times/versions as it's always been, my concern is will the future models match the remaster mold... that's why I'm a current "sucker" gotta have as much of this shape in original colors as I can get my hands on because the 1 in this mold is so damn golden
Word. That Achilles grab that seems to push you forward. I see why people love the new mold I just hate the "tumbled" diversion for a quick money grab. I wish all would be smooth but they 1s so I'm down for at least one pair.

Word. That Achilles grab that seems to push you forward. I see why people love the new mold I just hate the "tumbled" diversion for a quick money grab. I wish all would be smooth but they 1s so I'm down for at least one pair.

Yeah these have the slumped spine compared especially to 1985, the entire back section of the mold of remaster ***** on the 2001 whereas the toe of the 2001 is more accurate to 1985, it's a bait and switch game by JB which is no doubt planned, as well as the unnecessary tumbled effect it's all a give and take game... they pick and choose what they will give you and IMO the remaster shape (aside from 1994, which these are mostly a clone of) beat the dog**** out of every iteration after 1985

Back
Top Bottom