Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Do you guys that are contesting '85's have plastic swooshes own a pair of 85's? They do have plastic swooshes. Here is a shot of a pair with one cracked in half...

The swoosh on the 2015 Chicago is also plastic for the record...

My pics are edited. First the showe was rumored a few months back, then a few days ago "early" pics dropped letting us know that these will be darker with tumbled leather litre the Banned. There are those in disbelief who will wait until may to see what they'll look like with retail pairs, and there are those like me who would rather see what we should get based on what we got with the Banned 1s with the hope retail pairs deliver whats expected. For the second group of people i mentioned, my ps photos are for you. Simple

Y'all always complaining. Hate the tumbled leather but still gonna clog up NDC on release date. :rolleyes
just folks with the illusion that jb will get their favorite releases right. OG is OG, 01 is a mid with suede swoosh, '13 is kindve og but leather is too crappy, '16 is tumbled. Take what you can get from jb is the wave from 2017 on

Last edited:
Y'all always complaining. Hate the tumbled leather but still gonna clog up NDC on release date.
eyes.gif
amen boys here are always crying yet be here looking for links lmao.

Realistically if y'all NEED them to mirror the OG's down to every single specific minor detail, just hunt down the OG's and shell out the 3 racks. :lol:

This is a place to discuss sneakers, people will discuss what they don't like about them, just as others will discuss what they do like about them.

Personally, as I originally mentioned when these tumbled pics first came out... I'll buy Royals nearly any way they release them, even if I'm not 100% satisfied with the execution, that's just part of sneaker collecting. And for the record, I have the 85, but I would still like a retro to be as close to that as possible as it will be in better shape and more wearable than an 85.

This is a place to discuss sneakers, people will discuss what they don't like about them, just as others will discuss what they do like about them.

Personally, as I originally mentioned when these tumbled pics first came out... I'll buy Royals nearly any way they release them, even if I'm not 100% satisfied with the execution, that's just part of sneaker collecting. And for the record, I have the 85, but I would still like a retro to be as close to that as possible as it will be in better shape and more wearable than an 85.

You're 100% right on both points.

Last edited:
Tumbled or not, I'm copping. I had to grow up never able to afford the kicks I wanted, now I'm getting blessed with all the pairs I used to miss out on.

Coming up on royals one way or another.
That's how I feel about these 2 want em just to have them

Do you guys that are contesting '85's have plastic swooshes own a pair of 85's? They do have plastic swooshes. Here is a shot of a pair with one cracked in half...

The swoosh on the 2015 Chicago is also plastic for the record...
Interesting. Have you ever had 85s other than Chicagos?

Would you even buy "Rare Air" royals?

Back
Top Bottom