Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yall up in here debating what the "trinity" is LMAO!!!!! The trinity of the 1s will vary person to person. Nobody will ever have the same opinion. 

Top 3 GS sizes restock on EB

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...etro-1-high-og-boys-grade-school/black/white/

Well, if it is true that they're tumbled then I wouldn't have guessed from them since the 2016 version is actually a retro of the 2011 version. My theory (if anyone said the same thing then our theory) is that Nike/Jordan Brand wants the trinity to have the same leather type.

Can you just stop man. You are not a "sneaker genius." The 2016 is not a retro of the 2011. That's ridiculous. After the Bred dropped last year you were also telling everyone that the Royal for sure wasn't going to be tumbled. You have zero sources. You make assumptions and try to pass it off like you have information. Not trying to be rude, but this is why so many people get into battles with you. Not everyone can be a source of sneaker information, just accept being a casual fan of the shoes.

Having a hard time finding resellers for the Banneds in my size...

Thinking about just pulling the trigger from FC. Is $375 reasonable?

You could probably find one in that size for under 375, shoes are hovering around 3 right now

Damb I just sold mine for $250 lol. I would've blessed u
You a real one for lettin them go for that reasonable of a price.

You could probably find one in that size for under 375, shoes are hovering around 3 right now
I figured that's the going rate, but haven't found my size. Part of me wants to just do FC for the peace of mind.
But I think I'll hold out

Good looking out to everyone that posted about the Kentuckys on City Blue. They finally sent me an invoice for $112 shipped, thought I missed out.

Damb I just sold mine for $250 lol. I would've blessed u
You a real one for lettin them go for that reasonable of a price.

I figured that's the going rate, but haven't found my size. Part of me wants to just do FC for the peace of mind.
But I think I'll hold out

Ordered a size 9 from FlightClubLA last night for $325.

They've had that size 9 $400 for awhile now (NY). Just be patient and keep checking FC :smokin

Sent the email order on Saturday and barely getting the invoice today, 4 days later. But still coming out as $112 shipped. Paid it and lets see if they ship. Anyone that copped at the $112 get their pair in or at least shipped?

Last edited:
I've sold 4 pcs of size 9.5US banned 2016 for 250 $ each only 

I'll put it on my signature next time if I got lucky and sell it here, used to sell it but got tired of posting pics with the tag name and date and shipping it via EMS

hope everyone eat on the Royals on April

I've sold 4 pcs of size 9.5US banned 2016 for 250 $ each only 

I'll put it on my signature next time if I got lucky and sell it here, used to sell it but got tired of posting pics with the tag name and date and shipping it via EMS

hope everyone eat on the Royals on April
ughh...if i could find a 9.5 for $250, i wouldn't hesitate. i've had other shoes higher up on the priority list the past few months, but i gotta grab me some banneds before the prices get astronomical...

did no research but I'd assume the pairs above $300 not really moving anyway

especially now, i know they were moving right after being released

sold my extra pair to a friend for retail

same with black toes and top 3s

Last edited:
Can you just stop man. You are not a "sneaker genius." The 2016 is not a retro of the 2011. That's ridiculous. After the Bred dropped last year you were also telling everyone that the Royal for sure wasn't going to be tumbled. You have zero sources. You make assumptions and try to pass it off like you have information. Not trying to be rude, but this is why so many people get into battles with you. Not everyone can be a source of sneaker information, just accept being a casual fan of the shoes.
This this this he makes assumptions and then tries to state them as facts claiming it's "common sense" he doesn't know what he's talking about and even when the pictures show the shoe is tumbled he won't even admit he's wrong

Dudes, He's a kid. One with no experience or knowledge outside of like the three shoes he owns, and paid resale for. I would suggest that you hit the block button, like I have on several people. I personally find humor in watching him paint himself into corners.

Just grabbed a pair of Metallic blues from Eastbay since they were on sale. I was on the fence, but it's hard to pass up that good of a deal.

What's the quality like ?

Back
Top Bottom