Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
:smh:they reserved me them alt 91. Nike dont troll us.
I'm expecting a miracle if they reserve me royals in 11.5, the Unicorn sz

:smh:they reserved me them alt 91. Nike dont troll us.
I'm expecting a miracle if they reserve me royals in 11.5, the Unicorn sz
son I already know it's a wrap for the reserve on the royals

I ain't cop not a damn one either

I was reserved a pair of 6s also. But if they do reserve me Royals in April they gonna be a SUPER MASSIVE GR because those are the only things they reserve for me

Can anyone pm me if they know any legit banned 1s on eBay? Cant seem to find one at all before this sale ends. Thanks 

1s have been the most whored out retro of alltime, countless variances in cuts of the mold colors etc etc more 1s have been produced in said areas than any model throughout the 2000s... the remaster is when they finally stopped bastardizing the beyond iconic first model into something that's worth any damns since 2001, it's not complicated

Air Force 1's and Dunks would like to have a word with you.

Not I. As a big fan of the '94s, this offspring mold will always be in my top 5.

Those changes and some toe box/upper-sole curvature alterations would make for the most accurate Jordan I retro we've ever seen though.

Not sure how fam is coming to this "meme-like" relevation in 2017, as though all of that hasn't been applicable since late 2013.

Its just weird like every sneaker store I been going to whenever theres upcoming releases all people talk about and want are 1s. It used to always be like a niche taste even back in 2013-2014 now 1s are fully at the forefront of everyones cortex. I guess it's because the aesthetic is very appealing.
I'm always gonna love my 1s over any other retro but it's just something I've noticed. Honestly, I wish remaster 1s were released how Stan Smith's and Forces release. So many retros would be copped and then beat and then copped again.

1s have been the most whored out retro of alltime, countless variances in cuts of the mold colors etc etc more 1s have been produced in said areas than any model throughout the 2000s... the remaster is when they finally stopped bastardizing the beyond iconic first model into something that's worth any damns since 2001, it's not complicated

Air Force 1's and Dunks would like to have a word with you.
when they start making I's calf high with straps and bungee cords around them THEN you got whored out :lol: funny thing is I like AF1 mids as much as Jordan I mids :frown:

Last edited:
I've literally only gotten one reserve and it was this week for a pair of KDs (I've never even looked at KDs to my knowledge).

Nike I gotta have some good luck coming down the pipeline with the royals.

Man that boy SoleHeatOnFeet just finished crawling FNL's inventory and they are getting Royal 1s. Man they are a true GR!!!!. We got options people! Enter your raffles yall. An OG Jordan High 1 has never been this plentiful....at least not a time that I can remember with the past 25 years...

Man that boy SoleHeatOnFeet just finished crawling FNL's inventory and they are getting Royal 1s. Man they are a true GR!!!!. We got options people! Enter your raffles yall. An OG Jordan High 1 has never been this plentiful....at least not a time that I can remember with the past 25 years...
EDIT

If this is what you're referring to, this is considered a true GR?

Last edited:

EDIT

If this is what you're referring to, this is considered a true GR?
I was just about to post this. SMH I got too happy lmao. Welp hopefully they load more...they did with Space Jams. Fingers crossed that this is the first shipment. Anyways I'm just happy we got another option. FNL don't get many OG 1s

Man you better checkout as soon as you get through the FNL splash and use a major credit card...not debit. Dang I hope they load more sizes....at least 500 per size!

I think that rumor got shot down but they're releasing all the OG color ways of the 1's by 2018 so if not this year then next for the shadows.

Last edited:
I got home from my sons track meet last night(he got 4 golds)[emoji]128516[/emoji] And seen someone had accepted my $260 bid on royals on stockx that I forgot that I placed last week. If they get sent soon I will post pics

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom