• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I wish we would get the Anthony Hamilton Choco/Gum 1's :smokin

air-jordan-1-anthony-hamilton-pe.jpg

Last edited:
just sharing my 2013 bred, now with the remastered shape from 2015 till to date, do you still wear your old OG's?

I have some nike sb's and i used it on my AIr JOrdan 1 at least making the sole a little bit comfortable with the heel zoom and cushion toe

edmunddantes2

just sharing my 2013 bred, now with the remastered shape from 2015 till to date, do you still wear your old OG's?
I have some nike sb's and i used it on my AIr JOrdan 1 at least making the sole a little bit comfortable with the heel zoom and cushion toe

edmunddantes2

Wore my 2013 black/reds last night in Branson and love em.

Last edited:
They can give us those but can't put a remastered mold on New Loves? If they come out with celtics again I hope they don't pull that stunt. I need a remastered mold.

They should come with this box. If your're from NYC "You beta eat your Wheaties"!!

Needlees to to say but I'm in.

Got the rare airs at a steal.. @mom/pop store..decided to do a frag custom ... wish they woulda left off the Nike air on heel

Those look wicked. Do you have a tutorial or a walkthrough that you followed? I'm assuming you used Angelus paint? Repped by the way

Back
Top Bottom