Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hey guys so I just joined this community, and I have a question regarding some Nike shoes that I recently bought. I picked them up at a thrift shop and I just can't find them anywhere on the internet. Hopefully you can help me out identify these shoes. Thanks.            

I have a important question. I want you guys to be completely honest with me. All of my shoes are 100% authentic and no b grade nothing like that. If you saw this on a 1 would you think they are fake? These are legit... just that's it's a small scuff. Please be honest would you think these are fake?
[emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

Last edited:

Have not heard about it, I wish we did
in europe, some selected accounts have the chance to get royal 1s, blacktoes, space jam 11s and those blue 3s.....all tomorrow at the normal drop time in the morning.

i really dont know about the US, but checking back on your nike account does not hurt ^^

Have not heard about it, I wish we did

in europe, some selected accounts have the chance to get royal 1s, blacktoes, space jam 11s and those blue 3s.....all tomorrow at the normal drop time in the morning.

i really dont know about the US, but checking back on your nike account does not hurt ^^

damn, id love another shot at black toes for retail :x

. Awesome collection.
This is my $1200 worth of shoes right here 

$130 Oreo adidas Pure Boost is yet to come in 

Definitely not trying to show off, just really feel bad, like a crack addict 

70% of them have shoe trees in

10 pairs on rotation, 1 pair for basketball 

And I am thinking about getting Infrared 6s, and Motorsport 4s in outlet!!! 

Really shouldn't have copped adidas promodel for $40  

Shouldnt have copped Jordan Horizon brown leather for $110

Should have waited for Chicago 2s drop to $70 

And should have waited True Blue 3s to hit the outlet 

Last edited:

This is my $1200 worth of shoes right here 
$130 Oreo adidas Pure Boost is yet to come in 

Definitely not trying to show off, just really feel bad, like a crack addict 
70% of them have shoe trees in
10 pairs on rotation, 1 pair for basketball 

Really shouldn't have copped adidas promodel for $40 
Shouldnt have copped Jordan Horizon brown leather for $110 

Should have waited for Chicago 2s drop to $70 
And should have waited True Blue 3s to hit the outlet 

Jk

Trading royals plus $150 cash for banned 1's a good deal? I'm receiving the banned's

Bruh talk about patience I've been searching for em since I struck out on release date lol I'm retail or bust, but really want those breds

$150 on top of the Royals, personally I wouldn't do. If you really want them, no ones opinions should matter I gotta say

Last edited:
New Loves are nice. I picked mine up at Villa today. The homie let me know they got a couple FSRs and I got a pair for under 100 cause discount. If you can cop for under 100 go for it. Yellow is slightly different than the 07 release but I'm pretty sure it's because I abused my 07 release and I'm sure it dulled. The Nubuck feels the same. Glad the wings logo was changed from the bubble. Probably most underrated pair of 1s to release this year so far.

New Loves are nice. I picked mine up at Villa today. The homie let me know they got a couple FSRs and I got a pair for under 100 cause discount. If you can cop for under 100 go for it. Yellow is slightly different than the 07 release but I'm pretty sure it's because I abused my 07 release and I'm sure it dulled. The Nubuck feels the same. Glad the wings logo was changed from the bubble. Probably most underrated pair of 1s to release this year so far.

It's been forever and a day since I've worn a Mid, but I may make an exception for these.

These fit like the non-remastered Highs, right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom