Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Someone link me a site to cop sails (i'm in the US, my 'rep' button is itching)

Sails came in today, shoes are incredible. Surpassed my expectations. Hoping I'm able to grab another pair. I'm guessing the triple blacks should be just as good materials wise. Butter..

Last edited:
^^with the level of customer service I received from these overseas people I may not ever purchase another pair stateside again (online anyways). Shoes got here from Germany in 4 days. Had to wait like 8 or 9 for my red metallics I grabbed on discount from shoe palace smh.

I mean outside of a couple classic color ways 1s in general don't sell out like that. I'm sure these would sell as "expected" for an essential.

Hell I'd bet these will or would've don't better than the perforated joints and possibly even the ying yangs did at release.

Perforated AJ1s and YY 1s sold TERRIBLY.

I regret buying both pairs of YYs, even at $70/pop.. Material quality is quasi AJ 1 mid-level.

Someone link me a site to cop sails (i'm in the US, my 'rep' button is itching)
https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/28875/brand-jordan-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og

Just copped me a pair.  Enter code SNEAKERS for 10% off.  $144 shipped for me 
smokin.gif

I gotta say these black toes have held up damn well. Ive easily worn them no less than 40 times since they released and I love the worn in look on 1s. Thankfully I tripled up on these and got 2 more pairs I will burn thru in the coming years :smokin

Last edited:

I regret buying both pairs of YYs, even at $70/pop.. Material quality is quasi AJ 1 mid-level.

You must of had a weird pair my white and black YYs feel nothing like aj1 mids. The quality on both pairs felt the same way as the metallic navy's

Last edited:

I knew they sold terribly and they were both essentials. I have faith sails and triple blacks would blow them out of the water.

I don't wanna keep pushing the #feelslikegym rumor around but if that turns out to be the case there's gonna be some super salty niketalkers in here.

I knew they sold terribly and they were both essentials. I have faith sails and triple blacks would blow them out of the water.

I don't wanna keep pushing the #feelslikegym rumor around but if that turns out to be the case there's gonna be some super salty niketalkers in here.
Then buy them from overseas. Plenty of links being posted in this thread, even one for under retail.

If you're expecting a deep discount, New Loves, which are a mid, didn't even make it passed day one on NDC.

Then buy them from overseas. Plenty of links being posted in this thread, even one for under retail.

If you're expecting a deep discount, New Loves, which are a mid, didn't even make it passed day one on NDC.

New loves still around a lot of physical locations don't sleep.

I copped sails At over retail before that SNS link dropped

All talk about sails let's move on to the next hype release ..and yes sails will drop in US there just doing the same tatics lime the new loves they scatter them around in diff shops so relax guys there coming soon not all together just DIFFRENT dates ..IMO don't like em there just plain shoe

Torn with the sails and triple blacks. Quality looks amazing but i don't wear white sneakers let alone ALL white sneakers. Yeah, sail is white to me. Hehe. And an all black shoe ive never been much of a fan of. But $144 shipped,below retail, thats great!

I gotta say these black toes have held up damn well. Ive easily worn them no less than 40 times since they released and I love the worn in look on 1s. Thankfully I tripled up on these and got 2 more pairs I will burn thru in the coming years :smokin

Are those the '13 release or the latest release? I wasn't able to get the newer ones but my 13 pair is still DS. I probably have worn my old loves 100+ times and they still look great. Black toes seem to just hold up.

Nice, but I can guarantee you that if the royals and b/reds were made like the Chicago's and the black toes without the super soft/thin tumbled leather panels and the same material all over, they wouldn't look all super morphed like it does on those. I know it looks 10 times less beat on foot for sure because your foot stretches it. They'd look hella more like your black toes which are breaking in super nicely. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom