Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They're the same price as Banneds, crazy lol. Felt so lucky when I hit on the BTs on SNKRS
dont remind me about the SNKRS black toe drop smdh

at least i hit on top3s later that month and was able to flip them to bankroll black toes pretty easily.

Any FTL or FTA codes for NYC area? Thx

Just switch your zip when the codes get posted. After you get your extra minute switch it back to your zip code and your extra minute will be there. I’m sure @babyjs23 will post some more codes.

Just try and keep up with the thread, because the codes expire after like 30-45 minutes

nike-air-jordan-1-bred-toe-release-date-price-07-640x427.jpg
Gotta Have Dem Bred Toes!!! Limited or Not...

Last edited:
2014 black and whites were the best of the non remastered pairs

They've had so many black and white NA's over the past two years I hope they don't. They have so many other color combinations they can do.

i got used to this remastered. Holding these storm blues, and the 2015 1s and after, the standard changed imo. it’s prolly true about the 2014 blk white and also frags. I still would cop fragments.

the lighting the color the angle the shape( different size different foots)

I was on the fence since I have banneds and black toes from last year... but this picture pushed me over the edge haha.
yea i’ll try for em

i just look at my chis and ds banneds
i don’t really think i would need these, and not much of a fan of blk toes

the tongue change and red colored toe box makes these appealing

add the fact i just picked up ds maroon vi

if i win i win

The 14s are great and I dont think theyll remaster those for a good while.
If I was a betting man, I say we see the Black/Whites in a year, two tops. They're remastering all the classics, and that's one of the few they have yet to release. And the colorway is such a versatile colorway, I can see it coming down the pipe soon. I sure hope so at least.

How’s the black leather on SBB

The black leather on the SBBs is nothing special. Smooth and plastic feeling. Basically
It’s stiffer than the black leather used on the 2016 banneds. The only parts that have great leather on the SBBs are the mid panel and the orange back panel/toebox. But even still, the leather isn’t as great as the 2011 banned 1 leather was. Those broke the mold for leather quality on a air Jordan 1.

Back
Top Bottom