• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Markparker said he wants 50 billion in revenue by 2020

These on Nike ID would certainly help if they need a Mariano Rivera type closer in 2019.

Think of how stress-free and exciting it would be to sit there on Nike ID knowing you're not about to get cart jacked out of nowhere, or 'didnt get em'. Just twist one up, grab a coffee and let your mind wander. It would be amazing. And made in Vietnam. Did I mention that?

20180227010943.jpg

I can't remember if I saw this pic on here yet so...

I wasn’t planning on selling my 1’s but I got some offers. All DS. Fair?
Bred toes - $300
Breds- $430
Royals- $300

Nike has extra 25 off sale items on ndc. Orange Gatorade 1s were on there. Not sure what size you need but check it out. It's like 115 after disco I think. Grapes as well no blue lagoon...yet

are you getting the extra 25 to apply its say excluded?

are you getting the extra 25 to apply its say excluded?

Guess it doesn't apply now. Coulda sworn it was applying this morning. But my app updated this afternoon so maybe that did away with it who knows. Might have taken it off when a bunch of people started ordering no clue.

When that dude typed the color ways out I used to be cracking up lmaooo. Folks were highly annoyed but I shrugged it off and found it hilarious. I really couldn't tell if he was serious or not lol.

^ I wanted to do that same trade but with gold toes instead of bred toes got no bite and his shoes were used and still wouldn’t do it

Just curious what you guys think....

DS Free Throws AND DS Bred Toes for DS Shattereds...

Seems About Even At Current Market Value.

I Feel Like The Owner Of The FTL’s And Bred Toe’s Stands To Gain Most Value Over Time From A Collector’ Standpoint Tho.

Back
Top Bottom