Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Right. The grey lining and Nike air is already there, but the laser and clear sole totally makes it a different shoe. I’ll just have to dye the liner which isn’t a biggie to be honest.

The biggest concern for the custom is painting the bottom. I’ll be trying raleigh’s restorations product to see if this will address the problem.

Dying a clear sole gray is way easier than painting a solid sail sole gray and making it stick just to slightly counter you, but yeah; neither is a perfect base by any means.

Looking forward to the finished result.

i think just like someone said a few posts earlier, i kind of tow the line of copping the few new things i like, but mostly copping the things i missed out on when i was younger, classic kicks & things i have a passion for. kinda like i do with supreme, not much of the new stuff is something i like, but the old stuff is what i save up for, trade for & cop instead.

i think just like someone said a few posts earlier, i kind of tow the line of copping the few new things i like, but mostly copping the things i missed out on when i was younger, classic kicks & things i have a passion for. kinda like i do with supreme, not much of the new stuff is something i like, but the old stuff is what i save up for, trade for & cop instead.

How do you decide on what new releases you’ll go for, though?

I agree with noir. noir. - all the good supreme stuff is older. I also am being extra selective on new shoes now, but I am circling back for the stuff I missed.

How do you decide on what new releases you’ll go for, though?

i buy what i like (i loved wotherspoons ever since i saw them being created on the show.. btw, asap nast did most the work but that's besides the point, so i had to have them, had to have the sacai runners since paris fashion week last year, imma huge chris gibbs fan & love how he selectively curates everything with quality & that he's a black owned brand with a beautiful family, so i had to have the union jordans, etc...) & the flipside of that is even if i don't like it, if it'll have good trade value i go for it to make a trade for something i want.

i buy what i like (i loved wotherspoons ever since i saw them being created on the show.. btw, asap nast did most the work but that's besides the point, so i had to have them, had to have the sacai runners since paris fashion week last year, imma huge chris gibbs fan & love how he selectively curates everything with quality & that he's a black owned brand with a beautiful family, so i had to have the union jordans, etc...) & the flipside of that is even if i don't like it, if it'll have good trade value i go for it to make a trade for something i want.

I definitely need to work on being even more selective and not chase every hyped sneaker just because. I used to be real good about it then fell into the rabbit’s hole. I think a real backstory helps, too no matter the, “hype.” I met Chris during the Union pickup and couldn’t believe how down to earth he was.

Right. The grey lining and Nike air is already there, but the laser and clear sole totally makes it a different shoe. I’ll just have to dye the liner which isn’t a biggie to be honest.

The biggest concern for the custom is painting the bottom. I’ll be trying raleigh’s restorations product to see if this will address the problem.

Dying the clear sole is a simple process and actually will stay but for sure good luck on your custom, man. I just figured lasers would be a more logical option. I've actually been considering turning my lasers in to faux neutrals. The laser etching would probably be a cool thing under the white.

So Im about to make a big purchase and get my grail the original Shattered backboard 1s. Should I get them from Goat or Stockx? The difference is only about $80. I just don't wAnt any busted boxes or crap, not for $1300.

So Im about to make a big purchase and get my grail the original Shattered backboard 1s. Should I get them from Goat or Stockx? The difference is only about $80. I just don't wAnt any busted boxes or crap, not for $1300.
Prolly goat. They scrutinize a little more with things like this.

9C52F9B1-6A7C-4933-855C-51167272AA45.png 6460BB36-070D-4271-8660-DEF70F29230C.png I can’t
AWWW HELLLLLL NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hellnaw.jpg

Man JB dropped the ball so, so badly in one sense with these 3s. I say in one sense because they'll still sell out as all the kids chase their reselling dreams and the 1 addicts get FOMO and cop against their better judgement.

Spidey’s > Storm Blues for sure I own both but that Marvel tie in and somewhat Og colorway is too dope imo.

Storm’s are cool I feel like they picked up a lot of hype (possibly just new admiration) after the union release. I rarely wore my storms before that release and still rarely wear them after it.

Back
Top Bottom