Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
In love with these things.
0489ED37-94EC-49A6-923B-92E3C5E32171.jpeg

this drop was hella stressful. I haven't wanted or really tried for a pair of 1's in a while. These caught my eye tho. I feel like companies are doing TOO much now with their anti bot prevention. It's making hard on EVERYONE, not just bots.

I miss the days you could scoop pairs on footsites with a little cheap crappy chrome EXT. At least then you felt like you stood a chance, come release morning now I feel like I'm attending my own funereal.

That’s the problem. They’re stopping us. Not the bots. You can’t get in because because bots are busy checking out your size. They’re not running bot prevention. Bots are eating up 50-200 pairs at a time. All sent to one address in most cases. Stay woke.

Filters make these look way better than they are.

In person, they aight

Last edited:
Hibbetts keeps thinking I’m a bot
Can’t even get past the press and hold thing

Haven't tried for a launch shoe with them for probably a month and a half, but it did the same thing to me on like 5 straight releases, so I gave up.

Typical FNL... still haven't got my $10 cert refund from the cancelled pair of Stone Blue 12s.
Have you called customer service so they can "force" the reward back to your account? I have called them up to get my $10 and $20 rewards back a few times and they always "force" it back to my account while I am on the phone with them.

Back
Top Bottom