Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Cats will have a bad experience with someone on NT and then blame the whole community.

|l

NT is what you make it. Same with anything else in life.

While I agree with you to some degree, you're still wrong, and NT wasn't always like this

I've been scammed on here only to be clowned about getting scammed after doing a very legit transaction. I ate my loss moved on and keep helping the community, only to be spit on again and again by the same dudes I've helped. My membership here is well over a decade I've got legit people I consider friends from this very forum.

While I agree that community overall is what you make it, dudes would be dumb to keep getting their face played while continuing to help others.

I been on here long enough to have done cash+ sneaker trades with no problem. The internet overall and societal morals have changed alot in the last decade. I'm old enough to say it wasn't always like this.

I said this way back in the Yeezy thread; its really simple.

IMO, no legitimate NT member should be paying resell on anything. The amount of pairs that we’re able to come by, coupled with stuff we miss out on, should in Theory be a perfect situation.

I help you, for retail ( :lol: I know but bear with me) and I help you, for retail.

If an NTer doesn’t hold up their end of the transaction (one time) and they don’t have a legit reason, they get banned. Simple as that.

The problem is greed and people only coming around when they want something.

I help NTers with retail links and stuff from time to time by PM because they have looked out for me noblekane noblekane or I lost a dumb bet @08kx250f:lol:.

I would even be willing to coordinate this effort; let me know if you’re interested.

I’m assuming there are enough legit NTers to make this happen!

#MakeNTGreatAgain

IMO, no legitimate NT member should be paying resell on anything. The amount of pairs that we’re able to come by, coupled with stuff we miss out on, should in Theory be a perfect situation.

I help you, for retail ( :lol: I know but bear with me) and I help you, for retail.

If an NTer doesn’t hold up their end of the transaction (one time) and they don’t have a legit reason, they get banned. Simple as that.

I help NTers with retail links and stuff from time to time by PM because they have looked out for me noblekane noblekane or I lost a dumb bet @08kx250f:lol:.

I would even be willing to coordinate this effort; let me know if you’re interested.

#MakeNTGreatAgain

I'm willing to help out doing that as well.

That’s the problem. Money/greed clouds people’s judgement. We should all be helping each other out. But some make poor decisions. I’ve been on a oop receiving end, and I’ve helped and sent out before.

But in this day and age, it’s harder to find honest folks that not only care and want to progress us forward as a whole.

bullshxt

NT been the same, you just had some bad experiences.

The same shxt was happening early on on NT.

Stop being soft and blaming the whole NT

I get that you been here since 01 and I truly respect your opinion but you're wrong. While there has always been dudes trying to get over etc there was a long period where NTers helped other NTers.

Hell until the recent SB boom John00 John00 legitimately carried an entire thread on his back by posting shop links etc for dudes who were looking for kicks.

For every bad experience I've had on NT concerning Sneakers I've had good -> great experiences from NT in other facets of my life. I visit this site daily and do my best to be a active contributer. Only when it comes to this sneaker **** do dudes really be out for self, and honestly it's only in certain threads.

How many hook ups have you done? How many people have you risked your job for to help? How many people have you taken time out of your vacation to ensure they get something they can't find in their city/ state? H headdetective

I won 2 raffles but I'm probably not going to pick them up. Was hoping the value was high enough I could trade for Navy Co.Jps. JB is hilarious, floods the market with these but not the Navys.
Shoutout to you for not picking them up & keeping them from someone that really wants them.

Y’all sleep 💤

46F86CCE-1C6C-469B-AF02-9FAFDB51F314.jpeg

Racer blues are my favorite "1" this year. Poor man travis, keep em. I'll take the poor man diors. Quality and comfort in these zooms is what the mochas was lacking.
I grabbed the mocha at 300 and though I loved my racer blues I know they won’t age well nor will I ever wear them as much as I’ve already worn my mochas. I didn’t look at either as poor mans anything.

#MakeNTGreatAgain

Hey fam seriously I'd love to be a part of this but sadly the algorithms don't **** with me. So much of the sneaker **** is digital now that I miss out on about 90% of what I want at retail. I'd love to take part in this group but I never want to be a leech.

If there's a way I can help lmk.

#MakeNTGreatAgain

This is so idealistic/unrealistic it’s laughable.

#MakeNTGreatAgain
sounds nice but unless an NT'er has a special hook up/back door/runs bots, it's never gonna work. Even if someone had those things, it would just be a select few NT'ers that would eat, that only goes so far. I guess @nikeonly33 deactivated his acct recently but when he was trying to coordinate a 1's oop group, it ended up being a waste of time because all that happened was everyone striking out on SNRKS and rigged raffles :lol: A couple years ago it would've worked but things are different now.

Back
Top Bottom