Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I was considering getting the chicago lows but it seems like (from what I've read so far) the toe box leather still isn't that great,

so I will pass. Hopefully they release the black toe lows and if they do, hopefully they use better quality leather on the toe box.

picked up a pair of the Chi lows today.  the leather should be better for 130, but its such a sick colorway.  the 1 lows just look better and better and better the more you beat 'em up.  ultimate spring/summer low sneaker,.. any occasion and you don't need to treat them special.  really comfortable too.

i know if i'm on the fence about a colorway, i gotta grab it.  If i sleep and then someone i know grabs them, ... i can't risk it.  lol

the white & metallic blues are a no brainer.

picked up a pair of the Chi lows today.  the leather should be better for 130, but its such a sick colorway.  the 1 lows just look better and better and better the more you beat 'em up.  ultimate spring/summer low sneaker,.. any occasion and you don't need to treat them special.  really comfortable too.

i know if i'm on the fence about a colorway, i gotta grab it.  If i sleep and then someone i know grabs them, ... i can't risk it.  lol
the white & metallic blues are a no brainer.

I have these on the way too. I am actually looking forward to these more so than the white cement 4's that are on the way as well.
I got that email about a dely shipping (12/24 now) on these. Really looking forward to them.

I own the black/red, black/blue, black/gray and just got the white/red/black...

The Chicagos "leather" is definitely softer than the black low pairs I have, but is not quality leather. But I'm not buying these for the quality. I'm in it for the looks.

Just saw the Chicagos. White toe box and side are softer and exact same as the CM lows. The red is the garbage stiffer stuff but they are decent.

Much better than all previous releases

Might just wait on the blk/red highs.... This summer.... I kno some lows will still be around By then...

getting 2 pair tonight, have a 20% on NDC. love lows, will be a great summer shoe.

Wife will be mad, that'll be fun.

Says he sold a sz 10 and a 10.5 is avail....
7,000.00 PHP = 147.229 USD
Philippine Peso [emoji]8596[/emoji] US Dollar

Reselling fail...

I bet royal lows , bred lows and shadow lows will go up in value one day, I love all of mines
smokin.gif
I love all of my low 'holy trinity' but only way these going up is when there's a crippling worldwide pleather shortage crisis

Last edited:
Black toes would appeal to me more than Chis. Still holding the trigger on Chis until < MSRP 

Back
Top Bottom