Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Received my Chicago lows today and I'm pleasantly surprised. Much better than I anticipated. Hope the navy blue ones are like this and not like the varsity reds.

Got mine today too, def the best quality low by a mile that I've seen (don't have CM lows). White areas are soft, not tumbled but not plastic. These are a win in my book.

For whoever wanted the cybers, a bit of a variety of ebay links for you in case you miss out on one seller:

I just ordered a 1.5 for tongue swap from seller Biged2322. He is a nice guy, try to hit him with PP invoice.

Last edited:
Any deals ?

I'm all for finding a discount code but if you want them enough to post daily asking for deals, just cough up the $20 you're expecting save.

Pay retail at Nike. Sit on them. If a better price or ebates pops up- return them to Nike and jump on the deal. They haven't even been out a week yet.

I'm all for finding a discount code but if you want them enough to post daily asking for deals, just cough up the $20 you're expecting save.

Pay retail at Nike. Sit on them. If a better price or ebates pops up- return them to Nike and jump on the deal. They haven't even been out a week yet.

You're right , might hope on this 115 shipped deal I saw

Anyone have the CM lows that can confirm quality? I'm on the fence about getting this deal for $78 shipped.

I take my word back. After seeing it on hand in the mall today, the CHICAGO Really is a Premium Leather on the ToeBox and the Side Panel

Best COlorway and Leather ever on lows

anyone found a below retail price? will surely cop.

Do not sleep on this if you are a fan of Low

Below pic says it all 

Creases everywhere on the Toe unlike the previous Lows

I take my word back. After seeing it on hand in the mall today, the CHICAGO Really is a Premium Leather on the ToeBox and the Side Panel

Best COlorway and Leather ever on lows

anyone found a below retail price? will surely cop.

Do not sleep on this if you are a fan of Low

Below pic says it all 

Creases everywhere on the Toe unlike the previous Lows

View media item 1919488

:pimp:

I put these through a true "undeadstocking" today. These lows have not been babied at all. Took my kid to the aquarium and walked around downtown all day....like 6 hours if I wasn't walking I was driving around to park and walk some more. I think they held up pretty well. There are creases, but not like cardboard bending creases, like leather creases. I'm officially impressed with these.

View media item 1919869View media item 1919870View media item 1919871

Yeah looks good. Real leather with natural creasing - not the folding on the pleather before. So annoying that JB wouldnt do the bred/royal/shadow in the same materials. Probably they will in a release in a couple of years

Yeah looks good. Real leather with natural creasing - not the folding on the pleather before. So annoying that JB wouldnt do the bred/royal/shadow in the same materials. Probably they will in a release in a couple of years

They did right by the OG colorway with this low version for sure.

Back
Top Bottom