Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

This is the last CDP and the hottest by far! Goodluck to everybody trying to cop for retail. I don't see why people would buy more than 10 pairs though.Not unless they own a store.

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

if you guys really wanted them, you would have dont anything to get them
i didnt buy out a store i got all of them from 4 different spots, on release day and
i only had one on hold and it wasnt even my size.
so if you tried hard then you would had coped,
Some of us I have stuff going on in our lives. We just dont have time to camp out in front of store at 11PM-8AM for general releases. But its not really your fault its the stores fault for selling you more than one pack at a time.
i didnt camp out all my orders came through
2 form NDC
2 from Eastbay
1 from FNL
and i bought 2 release day like everyone else
equal chance, i just got really lucky

you claim you bought 7 total, however i see 15 in the pic.

im confused. anyways nice pick ups and you are correct, that if someone reeally wanted a pair, they would of got it.

i didnt buy out a store i got all of them from 4 different spots, on release day and
No offence, and I can clearly see that you are stacked....but just like how resellers don't want regular folks harassing them about coppingmultiple packs, there's really no point of you stating how people need to work harder for the pack---alotta people here probably got other priorities toattend to other than to think about how many packs of this one they can cop. To be honest it almost came off asannoying for you to post your stacks that saying people need to work harder to cop them.

Don't worry bout trying to come at me about sour grapes, I'm happy with my OGs. Just my 2 cents there....

Originally Posted by MASARO

To be honest it almost came off as annoying for you to post your stacks that saying people need to work harder to cop them.
Yea, masaro you summed it up there...

some of yall dudes talking bout fakes corny

what odes the cut of the patent have to do with quality?????
mine seem quite fine and comfortable....%!%%##% goats in here i swear.

damn..i just called fnl and was old my order is still processing..i ordered at 11:45 est on monday with the restock.i think its safe to say i am SOL!!! ooohwell

^ I just called FNL a minute ago as well. Lady said my order was on reserve status and that they are STILL trying to locate them....she also told me that Iwould receive them but as far as the processing time it sometimes does take up to 10 days to process an order before it is shipped out.
tired.gif

Oh well.......at least I was able to cop a pair of CDP XII's for the low.
grin.gif

everyone knew the hype on these......people was alreadyin comparin this pack to the DMP......so people shoulda expected the hype and go theirs reserved.......isee it as like the new love old love pack.........
if you wasnt ready to goto measures to get em......then you wouldnt get em.......just check the pages on this

Hahaha there are two kinds of people on NT, the ones that like to kiss resellers %*+!* thinking that they will help em out and then the bitter ones that hatethem and didn't get there own packs. Frankly I could care less about anyone but myself, f I could resell great, if I can only get one pack for myselfgreat, if I can't get any, too bad such is life. At the end of they day I could care less what everyone else does. I still have the option of spending someextra cash and getting a pack for over retail but I'll wait it out and see what happens.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I just called FNL a minute ago as well. Lady said my order was on reserve status and that they are STILL trying to locate them....she also told me that I would receive them but as far as the processing time it sometimes does take up to 10 days to process an order before it is shipped out.
tired.gif
Same thing they told me.

^cesarhpr1986, why would you need 15 packs? Reselling. Dont get me wrong, no hate bro I can respect the hustle but why post that in here? It just comes offlike your bragging about it...especially when theres so many people trying to get ONE pack.

just saying, most NT'ers dont take well to resellers, especially at $120 over retail...on 15 different packs

its different every release........its always the ones that didnt get the shoes complainin to the ones that got a grip......a group will get it onerelease.......then another will miss out on the next one.....but theres always someone that dont get the jays they want........thats the whole purpose ofjordan brand..........if they was to give everyone the jays they wanted there would be no hype......no waitin in line.....and no sell out in oneday........meaning people would quit with jordans.....

but because of how they are doin it......they made jordan brand even bigger.......if sneakerheads dont like it.....kids in the streets will.....think aboutit......near christmas time.....we had the eminem 2's.....11/12 pack.....premiere 23's....two different spizikes..........its money....

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]DS sz 10.5 Jordan 1 Old Love, DS New Loves Sz 10 (A grades) PM me for details.[/color][/color]

Check out my current listings for sale in addition to above: http://niketalk.com/topic/90086Collection Sale!! Buy my kicks!!! ALSO FS DS Lebron V Mr.B-Ball sz 11 and DS Lebron V Mr. B-Ball Sz. 8.5
your doing the same thing
haha yea im doing my thing but i aint coppin 5+ pairs of shoes just to resell. im selling my stuff or my bro's stuff (sz 8.5-9 which are hisstuff) bc i they were in my collection and now i need room. we are different my friend.

I don't care bout no resellers... Good luck to them matta fact (hope youz can get dumb cream for em).. This whole thread was cry-baby jealous niggs hatinon dudes that put in work n got they packs (like me).. If u aint get em.. Its prolly your fault.. And as for the quality issues. Its been comon knowledge thatAJ quality is on the decline (act like u aint know). If u really think its that bad, give yours up to somebody that really wants it.. Problem solved..

In conclusion.. Dudes need to stop cryin in here..

Originally Posted by Brose10

I don't care bout no resellers... Good luck to them matta fact (hope youz can get dumb cream for em).. This whole thread was cry-baby jealous niggs hatin on dudes that put in work n got they packs (like me).. If u aint get em.. Its prolly your fault.. And as for the quality issues. Its been comon knowledge that AJ quality is on the decline (act like u aint know). If u really think its that bad, give yours up to somebody that really wants it.. Problem solved..

In conclusion.. Dudes need to stop cryin in here..

Word.

Honestly I could care less about a reseller(do what you do), but when you throw it in someone's face that is trying to get them just ONE pack then I have aproblem with that. oh and don't throw that salty garbage at me because I haven't been into shoes for a while now so it's whatever. And all thishatin on my hustle blah blah blah is tired. Keep that stuff to yourself.

Originally Posted by michael g

Honestly I could care less about a reseller(do what you do), but when you throw it in someone's face that is trying to get them just ONE pack then I have a problem with that. oh and don't throw that salty garbage at me because I haven't been into shoes for a while now so it's whatever. And all this hatin on my hustle blah blah blah is tired. Keep that stuff to yourself.
Word.

I feel sorry for people who waited all night and couldn't get their size because of all this greed. It's freaking Christmas, do some of you reallyNEED to make more money while you obviously have more than most to have bought 10-15 packs in the first place. Thank baby Jesus I was first in line or I neverwould have got my size. I hope the 100% markup blows up in some of your faces.

man JB quality really screwin things up for me.. sold my extra size 14 pack and this stupid newb is convinced i switched out the XIIs and replaced them withfakes. this idiot went and filed a damn claim with paypal! i told him theyre 100% real but he wont understand. now paypal said they got a hold on the money buti already deposited it into my bank account so basically i "owe" paypal the amount.
wth JB?

I hate Paypal in that regard. I got toasted on it once. Make sure you have tracking info/insurance, etc. and you should be good.

Has anyone played ball in the cdp xi yet? I loved how the past retros felt but after hearing about the quality on these im curious how they handle on thecourt? id assume they should be the same

I stayed away from this pack and I'm glad I did. Got my son a GS size 7 for Christmas and he wore the 12's in a tournament this weekend and the blackis coming off the midsoles.
smh.gif

His old man is sticking to the OG's.

Back
Top Bottom