Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Jus spoke with finishline, nike, eastbay, etc

NO SHOES FOR ME

Screwed by every one of em

Especially finishline

So how do i get stealth foams and db9 but not the xi??????

Really?

I struck out on the DB9's and these were the easiest pick up for me this year. That's just how this works.

Prices def gonna fall

All thsse dudes in here thinking they go $400 trade bait are short....unless they sell now

Saw same thing with concords last yeR

Come jan 15th i bet they settle at about 280

If the restocks are huge, maybe less

Well if you're not waiting in line or even tried to get a pair, then no sympathy can be given.
Well mine were reserve and paid for the day after thanks giving but I still didn't by more than one pair. Honestly that's sucker ****, just trying to one up the next man. I did try to look out for a friend on a size 13, to no avail. but lets be real you cats trying to do the very thing, that you rag on newbies about. 

Got my shipping conf for NDC a few hours ago. totally wasn't expecting it to go through because I checked out after they tweeted that they were sold out. Had em in my basket for a good 5-10 mins because I kept refreshing :lol: Now if only FNL will confirm the size 9s for myself :\

Well mine were reserve and paid for the day after thanks giving but I still didn't by more than one pair. Honestly that's sucker ****, just trying to one up the next man. I did try to look out for a friend on a size 13, to no avail. but lets be real you cats trying to do the very thing, that you rag on newbies about. 

I double up on almost every shoe I buy...

11.5 is going to a friend since he struck out and I think my extra 12 will go to my brother for Christmas.

In reality fnls website being complete garbage saved a ton of us. Even as I ordered them the final step kept failing but I hit back and the place order page would always come up. I mean on any other site if you hit back during an order process it practically deads the whole thing doesn't it? Hopefully they are as underprepared next December!!!

A
Got my shipping conf for NDC a few hours ago. totally wasn't expecting it to go through because I checked out after they tweeted that they were sold out. Had em in my basket for a good 5-10 mins because I kept refreshing :lol: Now if only FNL will confirm the size 9s for myself :\

And im sure your ndc order is your resell pair

Or "for your friend"

U snagged the last size they had just to resell

Like the 1000s of others

I loved the guy with pics of four different sizes, like 20 pairs, but none for sale hahahahHhH

Mods allow it, they are all high and mighty on the rules but clearly it goes against one of their Jordan Forum Amendments

Then people go at him and they say take it to PM

Why not just ban the clown and avoid the non sense that is sure to follow?

Just my two cents

SH sending out shipping confirmations
pimp.gif

Second pair, third pair,
Wheres my confirmation ? wheres my number? when r they coming?
And to those saying theyre easy?
Easy is going online and buying them 5 minutes after they drop
Easy is not spending three hours adding to cart
Or havig finishline cancel 6 credit card attwmpts and refund your paypal three times by 10, and yet others are getting right in
Yeah. So easy
lol stop crying. You still didn't have to wait in line in the cold and rain. Maybe you shouldn't have tried to get so many pairs.

I placed 2 sperate orders with the ease at the comforts of my own home, while I was getting ready for work. Pretty easy.

Bruh ive been on hold for 50 MINS
mean.gif
I called early in the money at around 5:10 PST, god damn put me on hold for an hour.  

All they basically said is that they cannot get any information on the shoe because they are at the warehouse and they are not sure if they will ship out or get cancelled.

So if your status is "processing" they cannot guarantee anything.

Last edited:
We
Mods allow it, they are all high and mighty on the rules but clearly it goes against one of their Jordan Forum Amendments
Then people go at him and they say take it to PM
Why not just ban the clown and avoid the non sense that is sure to follow?
Just my two cents

We are OG heads man

When the "mods" dont really care about the board or what goes on, or its their boy or whatever the agenda be.

But let one of us cuss on here, or anything like that, warned or banned

Maybe we need to make a new shoe board for OG shoe heads and not these little boys and "papis"

Long time lurker and sneakerhead. Just joined NT. Want to say that Nike LA RSVP just went up a few minutes ago

It's definitely not for my friend. It's my safety pair I grabbed in case I couldn't get a pair in my size, that way I could sell them and pay crazy prices for my own size. Not my fault that it's literally the only size NDC would let me put in my bags, but it's nice to have even though I still have my 2001s. Hopefully all goes well and I'll just let these go to a less fortunate NT'er. Probably one less... angry... than yourself.

I double up on almost every shoe I buy...
11.5 is going to a friend since he struck out and I think my extra 12 will go to my brother for Christmas.
But you just posted that you have no sympathy for anyone who didn't stand in line or try online. As for my freind I simply clicked each site and that was it, only did that much because he started acting strange with me after I reserve my pair for sure, SMH. And just to be honest if you was from where I'm from somebody would have got 2 pairs of those kicks from you for arrogance alone, just being honest, no disrespect intended and it's sad but true.

Hahahah
It's definitely not for my friend. It's my safety pair I grabbed in case I couldn't get a pair in my size, that way I could sell them and pay crazy prices for my own size. Not my fault that it's literally the only size NDC would let me put in my bags, but it's nice to have even though I still have my 2001s. Hopefully all goes well and I'll just let these go to a less fortunate NT'er. Probably one less... angry... than yourself.

Hahaha hahahahahahha
U copped a pair not in your size, specifically to sell

Read that over, and tell me thats not a reseller.

You are the problem with the "shoe game"
Less fortunate nt'er? Less angry than me?

Or just one noobie dumb enough to pay your rape price?

I think the latter.

But you just posted that you have no sympathy for anyone who didn't stand in line or try online. As for my freind I simply clicked each site and that was it, only did that much because he started acting strange with me after I reserve my pair for sure, SMH. And just to be honest if you was from where I'm from somebody would have got 2 pairs of those kicks from you for arrogance alone, just being honest, no disrespect intended and it's sad but true.

Right...

I was approached by some punks when I walked out of HoH with both BIN V's, walked away like little *******.

Not living in the ghetto has it's benefits though, so I'm sorry I don't live in your neck of the woods.

Fed Ex just dropped off my NDC order. Talk about fast overnight shipping, my order status didn't even update. Wow! :smokin

False! FedEx does not do Saturday delivery unless it is specified for an additional charge. It is not a standard option.

NDC orders:
Next Day Air = Monday
Two Day = Wednesday
Ground = Depending on your location...Wednesday-Friday (possibly Monday for some folks)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom