Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Looks amazing. going .5 size up on these.

Went my true size in the concords, length wise was perfect but man the toe box was way too tight and short in height, crushing my toes, feel my big toes gonna come bulge out at time lol
roll.gif

the 23 on the back is very good. on par with the concords. i cant stress enough how much thicker the padding in the collar is on these.
im actually surprised more people dont have these already

too many people scared off from last years problems with the early concords

dont forget to send pics dude :smokin

but from what i see this years early suff looks good

The patent leather on the toe box on the early pairs are flimsy though, it's like soft and when you press down on it, its like plush. I don't think it should be like that, all other 11s had a stiffer patent leather unless they switched it up on these. Anyone with early pairs can confirm this? Just press down on the toe box a bit and a little bit to the sides where ur pinky toe would be, around that area...

Pictures looking pretty good. All I want is better comfort than the CDP pair. Those shoes were terrible and very uncomfortable. Will be trying to get at least a few pairs to keep on ice. I have the SJ, Concord and Cool Grey. Only missing the Columbia and these...

Yea, I just checked my Concords, CGs, and SJs. All 3 had production dates that started in July.

If the production is in June/ July/ August plus 6 weeks sea shipment to the US, plus distribution to the stores and some safety cushion weeks the december release date makes sense!

Would be interesting to see, how many per size they made. I would guess around 150,000 pairs per size.

The patent leather on the toe box on the early pairs are flimsy though, it's like soft and when you press down on it, its like plush. I don't think it should be like that, all other 11s had a stiffer patent leather unless they switched it up on these. Anyone with early pairs can confirm this? Just press down on the toe box a bit and a little bit to the sides where ur pinky toe would be, around that area...

IIs hard to say how they shoud/shouldnt be since they arent actually in stores yet. What you are describing also applies to the 2000/2001 XIs.

IIs hard to say how they shoud/shouldnt be since they arent actually in stores yet. What you are describing also applies to the 2000/2001 XIs.

I have an early pair from Mentalkicks and I'm very happy with them. With that being said, I did press down on the toe box and it wasn't very stiff so I checked on my CG's and Concords (bought from Eastbay) and the difference was marginal. The fit, quality and comfort of the shoe is just as good as the other XI's, IMO of course.

I was very hesitant to scoop an early pair but I honestly did not want to deal with the nonsense and hassle of duking it out with peeps at Christmas time so the small premium was worth it to me. I'm still gonna try and cop another pair on RD but no camp outs for me.

not true im wearing my 01's right now & i can press in on my toebox around the pinky its not stiff ...what kinda test is that

not true im wearing my 01's right now & i can press in on my toebox around the pinky its not stiff ...what kinda test is that

what i meant was, how he is describing the patent leather being flimsy or whatever, is exactly how the 2001s were. they weret hard. the patent leather was easily pressed down on those. they didnt start putting turtle shell quality patent leather on XIs until recently.

what i meant was, how he is describing the patent leather being flimsy or whatever, is exactly how the 2001s were. they weret hard. the patent leather was easily pressed down on those. they didnt start putting turtle shell quality patent leather on XIs until recently.

oh ok i misread you..... & you are right the sj,cg & concord do have turtle shell pl :lol:

If the production is in June/ July/ August plus 6 weeks sea shipment to the US, plus distribution to the stores and some safety cushion weeks the december release date makes sense!
Would be interesting to see, how many per size they made. I would guess around 150,000 pairs per size.
What I'm saying is, people are being skeptical that they're Breds' production date started in June, but when I checked all my other XIs (the SJs were purchased at a Footaction, the CGs and Concords at a Champs), the production dates all started in July...
Maybe some people should check their XIs as well to verify.

Last edited:
What I'm saying is, people are being skeptical that they're Breds' production date started in June, but when I checked all my other XIs (the SJs were purchased at a Footaction, the CGs and Concords at a Champs), the production dates all started in July...
Maybe some people should check their XIs as well to verify.

what would that really prove anyway unless you have a schedule of when nikes shoes are supposed to go into production?

sure they may come out at the same time every year, but that doesnt mean they necessarily have start production at the exact same time every year. if they were planning to mass produce more than the last year, they may need to start early to complete production in time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom