Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Yea see only problem with gettin RD that closest place gettin bred 11 is 4-5 hrs and it's around Dec where some gets crazy here in Idaho smh and online I know I won't have a chance cuz didn't on previous retro and only way and buyin em early

I'm getting anxiety just thinking about this release. I'm 0 for 2 on the last couple of XI releases. I haven't had any luck since the Space Jams.

I'm getting anxiety just thinking about this release. I'm 0 for 2 on the last couple of XI releases. I haven't had any luck since the Space Jams.
I'm on the same boat as you. I've been wanting 11s since middle school, when they first came out. I hope you're able to cop a pair this year. Good luck bro.

Oh my god...stop buying Jordans and go back to school. Try to graduate.
HAHAHA very funny im actually 25
tongue.gif

I'm on the same boat as you. I've been wanting 11s since middle school, when they first came out. I hope you're able to cop a pair this year. Good luck bro.

Good luck to you, too! May we all win and the resellers lose.

I really hope resale isn't too bad on these...I may be out of town for this release (going to NY at that...not gonna bother trying there lol)

I really hope resale isn't too bad on these...I may be out of town for this release (going to NY at that...not gonna bother trying there lol)
I'ma be visiting Los Angeles for family and i'm pretty sure the scene out there isn't as mild as AZ so its either online or resell 
tired.gif

How much is too much To pay for DS 01's?
popular sizes tend to command more money while less common sizes can be found on the low once in a while. I wouldn't pay more than $300-$350 just depending if everything is there like box and retro card. Wait it out until it's closer to release date. You'll see more pairs available for sale. It never fails. Just have patience.

popular sizes tend to command more money while less common sizes can be found on the low once in a while. I wouldn't pay more than $300-$350 just depending if everything is there like box and retro card. Wait it out until it's closer to release date. You'll see more pairs available for sale. It never fails. Just have patience.

rif.la got that work though - http://rif.la/show_item.php?id=50721

DS, my size, good looking price for that size and condition?

rif.la got that work though - http://rif.la/show_item.php?id=50721

DS, my size, good looking price for that size and condition?
You should be able to find a good DS pair for $350ish.  For $425 you'd be better served going after OGs.

Went to ntla to legit check the early release my friend got me and him in bakersfield mom and pops store he knows there and the nike staff were great really looking at the shoes the box inner tags which says the date june 13 to june 29 of this year. Tried to ask me what was the name of the store because they shouldn't sell this early. After checking the shoes came out authentic but they tried to keep asking me about the store which i didn't know about and my friend wouldn't tell me. Because they probably was going to cut their account off.

Back
Top Bottom