Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

placed an order on m.finishline...still no email confirmation tho. my acct was charged once. hopefully it goes through. if not, i won't be upset. i kinda forgot about this release and woke up after 8am.:rolleyes:{

I think imma throw in the white flag for another pair on FNL mobile. Hopefully that one order from FNL goes through.

Props to who ever posted that Finishline Mobile........ I'm in

:nthat:

FNL will most likely cancel a lot of peoples pairs. Check your actual Paypal account. I got multiple emails from them but no emails from FNL and when I check PayPal they all said cancelled. I called my bank and they said it shows up approved them reversed so it has something to do with FNL. The site is still down so I can't even check my order history.

I think I just score a size 9 on eastbay. Got it in my cart and went through the whole order process. Got a confirmation number and everything. But the balance on the confirmation screen was zero. But I go into my order history and it shows it there and says waiting for order approval. I am hoping this means i got it. I also got my credit card alert already for the amount.

theres gonna be a boatload of people hating finishline within the next 24 hours including myself lol

Back
Top Bottom