Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

this is how shady serramonte FA is..foams stealths...i get there 5:45  and ask how many pairs were unclaimed, he said about 6...i lined up cuz theres only 4 in line....15 min later  6p is the chance to buy unlcaimed pairs , we never saw anyone go in and claim thier foams. Dude comes out telling us they only have 1 sz 7.5 left....i guess with in the 15 minutes they magically dissapered..

finishline customer service sound like they hate thier job so much...they are so lazy
If I worked FNL customer service I would hate my job today. Everybody who ordered yesterday prolly called about their order today! LOL they do have a reputation for canceling orders so everybody is noid

I wish they'd release that low pack (Chi McBride) everyone was talking about earlier this year.

I forgot about that pack with the rings on the tongues but I don't think they would ever do a low top release in december. Not enough of a following but it's a pack so who knows.... all packs normally do alright except for the 1's packs and Del Toro packs. They were sought after once months and years after they released but EVERYONE knows that they were sitting at outlets ...... Everyone was sleeping on the Red Suede V's.... Can't wait for Red Suede IV's.....

I really liked the FNL Draft, nice and smooth. I ordered 2 Pairs from them online and got confirmation, they shipped 1 pair out.... now just waiting on the other to ship out... hope it goes thru!

Couldn't resist

Had to rock!!!

96 pair and 2012 pair don't even look the same, it's like and old girlfriend that seems the same but is all different

Got mines. Still trying to get a 10.5 for my little bro. Frustrated with the whole process. It should not be this difficult.

Last edited:
I ordered 2 pairs of Breds separately on mobile finishline.. I got email confirmations for both but I haven't gotten any emails about shipping confirmation.. Startin to get a little worried tho cuz it's a max of one per customer but I copped 2 

go to the site and check your order status.

So dude had a typo and wasn't selling for $150 lol I'm so dumb enough to even think that oh well.
When the first week of going back to school ends I expect these resellers prices to drop drastically. Nike towns in major cities were restocking these and when the oh you got the breds wears off they can't expect to get over 400 when their is like 3000 listed on eBay.

Does anybody know where I can get an 8 for no more than $260 pm me if you know?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom